Is it time to restrict gun ownership?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't have to?

What will you do if you are charged with a violation of law? Tell the judge that you don't recognize his/her authority on Constitutional grounds?

So you admit that we "have a majority of people" who "want a law in place" but you feel cheated because you don't agree?

If you had your way, the US would be like this place: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/13/AR2010041302187.html

oh yeah, thats it. constitutionalism is anarchy. :palm:

if a majority of people agreed that illegal aliens should be turned in to slaves, that would make it ok?

What will you do if you are charged with a violation of law? Tell the judge that you don't recognize his/her authority on Constitutional grounds?

it depends on what crime a JBT wants to arrest me for. If it's some piddly ass misdemeanor or less, i'll take it to court and argue my case. If it's for some violation of an unconstitutional law and the thug gov punishment is severe, i'll resist that arrest with all possible force, up to and including lethal force.

it depends on what crime a JBT wants to arrest me for. If it's some piddly ass misdemeanor or less, i'll take it to court and argue my case. If it's for some violation of an unconstitutional law and the thug gov punishment is severe, i'll resist that arrest with all possible force, up to and including lethal force.

Can you give an example of what an 'unconstitutional' law is?

Can you give an example of what an 'unconstitutional' law is?
Pretty much every gun control and drug control law. RICO laws. Ones that bar and restrict freedom of association.

And then there are illegal government actions. No-knock warrants, search/seizure without a warrant, framing innocent men and women, etc.

Proposed legislation that would make Arizona the third state in the nation to allow adults to carry concealed guns without permits may be the first of the dozen or so weapons-related bills proposed this session to hit the governor's desk.

Lawmakers have amended Senate Bill 1108 and House Bill 2347 so they consist of identical language that would, among other things, eliminate the requirement for concealed-carry weapon permits for U.S. citizens 21 and older.

Proposed legislation that would make Arizona the third state in the nation to allow adults to carry concealed guns without permits may be the first of the dozen or so weapons-related bills proposed this session to hit the governor's desk.

Lawmakers have amended Senate Bill 1108 and House Bill 2347 so they consist of identical language that would, among other things, eliminate the requirement for concealed-carry weapon permits for U.S. citizens 21 and older.
And their own version of the freedom in firearms act.

It looks like you bought into the typical liberal bullshit interpretation rather than what the founding fathers were actually trying to say.....

Our citizens were to remain armed to protect themselves from the government. To protect the "FREE STATE"...."FREEDOM OF THE STATE"

Gun ownership is already restricted. That's the will of the people.

There are currently over 20,000 "gun control" laws on the books.

Anyone who has been convicted of a felony is banned by federal law from ever possessing “any firearm or ammunition."

Specifically, a person "convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year" cannot possess any firearm in any location. 18 U.S.C. 922(g) is the federal law that prohibits anyone ever convicted of any felony to ever possess any firearm either inside or outside of his home.

The federal punishment for felon gun possession is up to 10 years in prison.

There are many other federal gun ownership restrictions.

For example, a conviction for a misdemeanor domestic battery results in a loss of gun rights.

A person who is the subject of an order of protection may not possess a weapon.
The part I have boldened and underlined does not tell the whole truth. If you have been the focus of a order of protection, even if you denied any domestic violence, but agreed to a stipulated order of protection, you lose your second amendment rights. No jury need convict, no finding of domestic violence needed. It is a violation and if I can ever find the perfect case for it, I am going to challenge that aspect of the law.

Back