Is JD Vance an "Iraq War veteran"?

Vance wasn't drafted. Otherwise, yeah, I know how it used to work. And "low-scoring morons" "end up in a combat arm" is pretty insulting to our service people. Are you sure that you used to be one of them? You sound awfully elitist and snobby.
Garnder and Trump think only suckers have to risk being in combat.

ROFL

You Communists lie about EVERYTHING - you lie as easily as decent people breath.

The Commie press never shut up about it.
Al Gore was never awarded a Purple Heart, and no one has ever claimed he was. He was not injured in Vietnam. Even your own citation says that.

Could you be thinking of Bob Kerrey, Max Cleland, or Tammy Duckworth? They were all awarded Purple Hearts. All lost legs.

Did he already have a degree when he enlisted?
No, he nearly flunked out of high school, and had not gone to college. He probably tested well, but I do not think that would be enough. He figured out some way to get pull, and we really should know what.

He also got plum intern jobs working for Republican politicians, and was able to buy new cars without any salary. Supposedly, there was no family money, or even family connections, so none of this makes sense.

No, he nearly flunked out of high school, and had not gone to college. He probably tested well, but I do not think that would be enough. He figured out some way to get pull, and we really should know what.

He also got plum intern jobs working for Republican politicians, and was able to buy new cars without any salary. Supposedly, there was no family money, or even family connections, so none of this makes sense.
That does seem suspicious, doesn't it? "It's not who you know but who you blow...." Combined with the makeup and dressing up occasionally as a woman, he figured out a way to get ahead. I like how the MAGATards are trying to frame that as a "Halloween costume." Hmm.

That does seem suspicious, doesn't it? "It's not who you know but who you blow...." Combined with the makeup and dressing up occasionally as a woman, he figured out a way to get ahead. I like how the MAGATards are trying to frame that as a "Halloween costume." Hmm.
A supposedly conservative man running to be VP of the USA wearing eyeliner. Odd times.

A supposedly conservative man running to be VP of the USA wearing eyeliner. Odd times.
Yeah but Buttigieg! Did you catch all the nastiness from the MAGATs about him pre-VP decision? They were even making fun of his adoption of children with his husband. Then they wonder why normal ppl look at them in disgust for their bigotry and homophobia.

Yeah but Buttigieg! Did you catch all the nastiness from the MAGATs about him pre-VP decision? They were even making fun of his adoption of children with his husband. Then they wonder why normal ppl look at them in disgust for their bigotry and homophobia.
Buttigieg is just a good human being. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Back