Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity?

In your dreams, queer. More proof that homosexuality leads to more deviant sex, including rape.

No. When you come at somebody, "puffed up", and ready to throw some blows (over BS), you just might get "fucked". And your ass included.
And just like heterosexuality has nothing to do with child molestation or rape, neither does homosexuality.... it "leads" to nothing, you backwards-thinking Neanderthal.

No. When you come at somebody, "puffed up", and ready to throw some blows (over BS), you just might get "fucked". And your ass included.
And just like heterosexuality has nothing to do with child molestation or rape, neither does homosexuality.... it "leads" to nothing, you backwards-thinking Neanderthal.

Dude you're the one fantasizing about ass-raping an 82 year old man. And you're queer. I'm just putting two and two together here.

Regardless, knowing my old man, he'd stuff your black ass in a trash can and ship it off to convenient disposal.

Dude you're the one fantasizing about ass-raping an 82 year old man. And you're queer. I'm just putting two and two together here.

Regardless, knowing my old man, he'd stuff your black ass in a trash can and ship it off to convenient disposal.

No, no, no. Take responsibility for your actions and words. You called me queer. I called your daddy queer. You said your daddy would kick my ass. I say, maybe, but only after I fucked him. And then you accuse me of "fantasizing, about ass-raping your dried up, POS father?
You or anybody attempting to kick my ass is gonna get fucked. Now, you have the option of taking your tired, over-zealous, bigoted ass home, and finding you something to do, or fucking with me, which will lead to you "getting fucked". I don't want your father's dried up twat. I don't want yours. But I will pound it into mush, if you fuck with me.
Now you and "your boyz" are welcome anytime, as I'm not difficult to find, if you insist on an "ass-fucking"....I will give it to you. And then you'll be open.

No, no, no. Take responsibility for your actions and words. You called me queer. I called your daddy queer. You said your daddy would kick my ass. I say, maybe, but only after I fucked him. And then you accuse me of "fantasizing, about ass-raping your dried up, POS father?
You or anybody attempting to kick my ass is gonna get fucked. Now, you have the option of taking your tired, over-zealous, bigoted ass home, and finding you something to do, or fucking with me, which will lead to you "getting fucked". I don't want your father's dried up twat. I don't want yours. But I will pound it into mush, if you fuck with me.
Now you and "your boyz" are welcome anytime, as I'm not difficult to find, if you insist on an "ass-fucking"....I will give it to you. And then you'll be open.
I see that you are again fantasizing about ass raping. Deviant sexual behavior obviously leads to even more deviant sexual behavior.

I would have to agree. Republicans want to cut jobs to fix the budget during a recession --- this is insane! Republicans and their greed will never stop.

They're worse.

They want to arrest Americans, & never give them a trial.

You made yours an issue, not me.

It's a non-issue, of whom I "sleep" with, and how. It's an issue for you. And remember what I said before, your obsession with "all things gay", and with me, indicates that you have some unresolved issues surrounding sex, and your sexual identity. Men who are confident in their manhood and sexuality couldn't be bothered. You are a lightning rod for negative attention, Ms. Thing.

It's a non-issue, of whom I "sleep" with, and how. It's an issue for you. And remember what I said before, your obsession with "all things gay", and with me, indicates that you have some unresolved issues surrounding sex, and your sexual identity. Men who are confident in their manhood and sexuality couldn't be bothered. You are a lightning rod for negative attention, Ms. Thing.

Yet you made it an issue from the get-go. And you start more gay threads than anyone.

Yet you made it an issue from the get-go. And you start more gay threads than anyone.

How did I make it an issue? By identifying myself as "gay"? Haven't you since identified yourself as "heterosexual"? Then, by the same token, you've made an issue of your sexuality, have you not? What are you doing reading "gay threads", if you're not gay? Hello, somebody? You just "outed" yourself, again. Bitch, you can't keep up with me. Stop trying.

How did I make it an issue? By identifying myself as "gay"? Haven't you since identified yourself as "heterosexual"? Then, by the same token, you've made an issue of your sexuality, have you not? What are you doing reading "gay threads", if you're not gay? Hello, somebody? You just "outed" yourself, again. Bitch, you can't keep up with me. Stop trying.
I've never made my sexuality an issue. That would be you.

Back