Is science just a religion for ugly people?

I'm pretty sure, 9 out of 10 guys would rather get with a Lithuanian lady than a Scottish lady.

:dunno: Hows that playin in Shanghai when she is twice as tall as them??

I dunno how beauty translates through cultures, as in being universal...

Might make a very interesting thread topic..........:thinking:

:dunno: Hows that playin in Shanghai when she is twice as tall as them??

I dunno how beauty translates through cultures, as in being universal...

Might make a very interesting thread topic..........:thinking:

Sexual dimorphism is definitely much more present in Eastern Europeans, than Western or Southern Europeans.

I've noticed it pretty routinely, that a lot of Eastern European women are smaller & Eastern European men are bigger Western European & Southern Europeans.

Same applies to voice deepness, a lot of Eastern European women have less deep voices & the Eastern European men often have deeper voices in contrast to Western European & Southern Europeans.

Last edited:
I think people generally see attractiveness as higher in both women & men with lower testosterone levels, actually.

Men like women with femme faces, and so do a lot of women prefer men with more femme faces.

Testosterone generally is more common in people with either Wide faces, or Dinaric looking with real sharp features
(Like a Babe Ruth wide face look, or a Andrew Golota look for Dinaric phenotypes)

Both looks aren't particularly attractive to men, or women in the opposite sex.

"life is GOlden" aka Minty had posted some years ago that it has a lot to do w/ facial proportions..... Which made sense but some places have different features which didn't seem to fit........

Don't some women like the pretty boys while others go for the "rugged"....:dunno:

Anyway, this girl Sabina Altynbekova is a classic example..... I dunno what her ethnic background exactly is but she is from Kazakhstan & was never considered a super beauty @ home but goes to East Asia & she was the hottest girl on the planet for 15 mins........

"life is GOlden" aka Minty had posted some years ago that it has a lot to do w/ facial proportions..... Which made sense but some places have different features which didn't seem to fit........

Don't some women like the pretty boys while others go for the "rugged"....:dunno:

Anyway, this girl Sabina Altynbekova is a classic example..... I dunno what her ethnic background exactly is but she is from Kazakhstan & was never considered a super beauty @ home but goes to East Asia & she was the hottest girl on the planet for 15 mins........

Central Asian women are generally more Neotenic than Europeans, but have a little more sharper chins & noses than East Asians.

So, it's not really surprising.

Central Asian women are generally more Neotenic than Europeans, but have a little more sharper chins & noses than East Asians.

So, it's not really surprising.

Here, where I live there are many Caucasian/Asia mix-Mostly Chinese, Japanese & Viet & a few central Asian, & then mostly Afghan..

Sure, Asian women are attractive, often times.

But, where's the t*ts & @$$?

Not all guys are into that.........

I never was..........

& see sometimes that is it....... Those features trump other features.......

In many other cultures you got no choice, your parents pick for you & you better not let them down.......

Not all guys are into that.........

I never was..........

& see sometimes that is it....... Those features trump other features.......

In many other cultures you got no choice, your parents pick for you & you better not let them down.......

It's interesting a lot of arranged marriage cultures aren't as degenerate, but have smaller wee wee sizes, and a good deal have higher intellects.

Maybe there's something to do it.

Mommy knows best, right?

Besides, in arranged marriages you don't compete with each other, to out wh()re & out degenerate each other to try & attract mates.

I think Whites are becoming more & more like Third-World people, as a result of "Freedom".

I'm not totally against such an ideal of arranged marriages.

It's interesting a lot of arranged marriage cultures aren't as degenerate, but have smaller wee wee sizes, and a good deal have higher intellects.

Maybe there's something to do it.

Mommy knows best, right?

Besides, in arranged marriages you don't compete with each other, to out wh()re & out degenerate each other to try & attract mates.

I think Whites are becoming more & more like Third-World people, as a result of "Freedom".

I'm not totally against such an ideal of arranged marriages.

I know ppl here now that still have to deal w/ it, although the family will not force them, they will coerce the hell out of them..

The pressure to do well & make it work is stronger in many cases then the bonds of "love" many Westerners fall into & out of quite often..

I know ppl here now that still have to deal w/ it, although the family will not force them, they will coerce the hell out of them..

The pressure to do well & make it work is stronger in many cases then the bonds of "love" many Westerners fall into & out of quit often..

Yes, it's interesting that arranged marriage cultures tend to have less divorce & out of wedlock births.

The West has become a wh()re fest.

Back