Is the American experiment over?

BartenderElite

Verified User
No matter who runs, or what happens in 2024 - the side that loses WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RESULTS.

I don't know what this means on a practical level. Civil war? A trial separation? Economic collapse? All of the above?

We just won't continue as we were. People used to get depressed when their side lost. Now, they simply will not accept it. And the ramifications of that will likely not be positive, in any way.

It could be it for the republic, as we know it.

No matter who runs, or what happens in 2024 - the side that loses WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RESULTS.

I don't know what this means on a practical level. Civil war? A trial separation? Economic collapse? All of the above?

We just won't continue as we were. People used to get depressed when their side lost. Now, they simply will not accept it. And the ramifications of that will likely not be positive, in any way.

The Dems will accept the election, win or lose.

We will recover

People will accept the results of the next election

There will be a faction of trump idiots who will die believing trump

They will be shunned by society

The Republican Party will never be able to cheat enough to win an election even with the electoral college

We healed after the civil war

We will heal

We do need to kill Fox News for helping create this mess though

the Good Lord knows you're trying.....but we will survive you.....we've done it before.....shucks, that's all we've done since the 60s.....

the Good Lord knows you're trying.....but we will survive you.....we've done it before.....shucks, that's all we've done since the 60s.....

The people destroying America now are to a huge extent the same people who where 60's/70's revolutionaries, determined to get the job done before they die.

Joe Biden is trying to crush his political opponents through U.S. government offices.

These are Third World tactics.

And the DC media is cheering him on.

History will show this moment as a low point for the media and Democrats working together to crush dissent and stay in power.

----------------------------------------------

Its the Revolution not mostly brain dead Joe....But YA...

Joe Biden is trying to crush his political opponents through U.S. government offices.

These are Third World tactics.

And the DC media is cheering him on.

History will show this moment as a low point for the media and Democrats working together to crush dissent and stay in power.

----------------------------------------------

Its the Revolution not mostly brain dead Joe....But YA...

Yep, they are turning Trump into a martyr and don't even realize what they are doing.

By trying to take him down they are actually building him up.

I am sure Trump loves every new charge filed against him.

Even if he is convicted of something it will be overturned on either appeal or by the Supreme Court so he is not worried in the slightest.

All this is doing is making him even more popular.

Yep, they are turning Trump into a martyr and don't even realize what they are doing.

By trying to take him down they are actually building him up.

I am sure Trump loves every new charge filed against him.

Even if he is convicted of something it will be overturned on either appeal or by the Supreme Court so he is not worried in the slightest.

All this is doing is making him even more popular.

They are using Trump to drive the lesson that disobedience will not be tolerated.

"We can not save America by voting R.......It is way the fuck too late for that"
Hawkeye the Wise

The only option is a counter revolution, which I doubt happens as America is now the land of the Ignorant Coward, the Modern Morons.

This is a fucking political site....I cant remember a single person telling me that they understand what is happening to America right now is the WOKE Revolution....which is going swimmingly with almost no effective pushback......because America is now the Land of the Ignorant Coward.

That's how bad the situation is.

The Dems will accept the election, win or lose.

You're telling me, that if in 2024, the match up were Biden v. Trump and Trump won--let's say by a very narrow margin--you, Democrats, and in particular, the Left, would simply accept the results.

82499c8ca4a95c39dff118688bb63157.png

We will recover
People will accept the results of the next election
There will be a faction of trump idiots who will die believing trump
They will be shunned by society
The Republican Party will never be able to cheat enough to win an election even with the electoral college
We healed after the civil war
We will heal
We do need to kill Fox News for helping create this mess though

So, you're trying to tell us that if in 2024, Trump was running and won you'd accept that outcome without question...?

Back