Is the American experiment over?

So, you're trying to tell us that if in 2024, Trump was running and won you'd accept that outcome without question...?

Wouldn't happen, imo.

Conservatives definitely will not accept another Biden term, or ANY Dem winning. Dems would accept anyone but Trump, imo - but he's going to be the nominee.

Wouldn't happen, imo.

Conservatives definitely will not accept another Biden term, or ANY Dem winning. Dems would accept anyone but Trump, imo - but he's going to be the nominee.

Doesn't matter if it does here. Here, the thought experiment is, it did happen. Trump wins. There are several on this board that said they would willingly and unquestioningly accept that. I say what they claim is utter and complete bullshit. They would not accept four more years of Trump.

People are finally waking up....but it is too late.....and even now they barely put up a fight.

A day late and a dollar short the West is.

Buckle Up.

You may be right, it may be too late to repair the damage done.

I am in a wait and see mode at this point.

“that's all we've done since the 60s”

Poor racists fought so hard

Losers

Blacks have lost as much or more than the whites have......Carter's inflation, Clinton's neglect, Obama's destruction of the health care and coal industries plus his massive deficits, loss of Trump's jobs during covid.....now Biden's inflation......shucks they live in Chicago and are getting shot.....we just hear about it.......they're the ones who's stores are being closed due to the theft that the left ignores.......do you think the majority of blacks favor that?......

We will recover

People will accept the results of the next election

There will be a faction of trump idiots who will die believing trump

They will be shunned by society

The Republican Party will never be able to cheat enough to win an election even with the electoral college

We healed after the civil war

We will heal

We do need to kill Fox News for helping create this mess though

You believe Joe Biden unconditionally it seems...there'll be no "healing" until you accept the truth about all the corruption and stop nodding like a bobblehead...

Yep, they are turning Trump into a martyr and don't even realize what they are doing.

By trying to take him down they are actually building him up.

I am sure Trump loves every new charge filed against him.

Even if he is convicted of something it will be overturned on either appeal or by the Supreme Court so he is not worried in the slightest.

All this is doing is making him even more popular.

I know you believe stupid shit like that, but Trump needs to face justice. The fact that Dems know that should make you proud of them. They are doing the right thing and letting justice rule. You rightys do not care about justice. You believe like Trump, winning is all. Respect for the laws and principles are characteristics of losers.
The Supremes would not save Trump.

I know you believe stupid shit like that, but Trump needs to face justice. The fact that Dems know that should make you proud of them. They are doing the right thing and letting justice rule. You rightys do not care about justice. You believe like Trump, winning is all. Respect for the laws and principles are characteristics of losers.
The Supremes would not save Trump.

What do you mean face justice?

Are you condemning him before he is even convicted of anything?

Do you know for a fact he is guilty?

Should we just wave off the trials and sentence him already?

It's people who think like you who are the real threat to democracy.

You believe Joe Biden unconditionally it seems...there'll be no "healing" until you accept the truth about all the corruption and stop nodding like a bobblehead...

Since absolutely none has been proven, you ask a lot. I know, your right-wing pretend gnus is telling you lies and you believe them. But some of us require more. Like evidence.

Since absolutely none has been proven, you ask a lot. I know, your right-wing pretend gnus is telling you lies and you believe them. But some of us require more. Like evidence.
There's a tremendous amount of proof, however...What is it that you think is "faked" or lacking evidence? The transcripts, texts, photos, bank accounts, etc?

There's a tremendous amount of proof, however...What is it that you think is "faked" or lacking evidence? The transcripts, texts, photos, bank accounts, etc?

You read crap. That is why you claim Biden's corruption is axiomatic. It is not. You are positive about right-wing claims and innuendo. Biden's honesty has never been questioned. Trump's has always been .

Back