Is there such a thing as absolute truth?

No. The syrian president Bashar al-Assad has "alternate facts".

The Venezuelan president nicolas maduro has "alternate facts".

The cuban president fidel castro has "alternate facts".
you were doing so well till you fucked up......."alternate facts" as you use it is merely a false name for untruth......

you were doing so well till you fucked up......."alternate facts" as you use it is merely a false name for untruth......

Yes I agree that "alternate facts" = an untruth.

This would then point out that there are absolute truth.

Wait. I was saying "alternate facts" are false but are promoted as true ---which the common folk adhere to because they are told to do so, it's even enforced by "Re-education camps".

The Chinese leaders of yore held that there was no reason to explore the outside world.

It is either Absolute Truth or it's a relative truth ---or it a lie born of an ulterior motive.

Tell that to the Liar in Chief's chief liar, Pastor Pimp.
1485138163957.jpg

LOL!

It's called . . .

Propaganda

noun
derogatory
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
synonyms: information, promotion, advertising, publicity, spin; More

a committee of cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church responsible for foreign missions, founded in 1622 by Pope Gregory XV.

Wait. I was saying "alternate facts" are false but are promoted as true ---which the common folk adhere to because they are told to do so, it's even enforced by "Re-education camps".

The Chinese leaders of yore held that there was no reason to explore the outside world.

It is either Absolute Truth or it's a relative truth ---or it a lie born of an ulterior motive.

16195938_10154539231696387_1941468219699514855_n-400x266.jpg

conway-alt-facts.jpg

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.

This is what every old timer said in Europe just before the 1st World War broke out.

And then, later This is what every old timer said in Europe just before the 2nd World War broke out.

And then, later This is what every old timer said in Syria just before the War broke out.

What is going on? Destiny had absolutely ruled over everyone's better wishes.

1i5aah-678x381.jpg

Back