Is trump really a Christian?

Bill

Malarkeyville
Any evidence validating or disputing that??

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

Of course he's a Christian. How do we know? Because he said so. I'm an F-18 pilot. How do we know? Because *I* said so. </sarcasm>

I love that all the Evangelicals are placing their hands on him as a Living God. (Kind of explains their position on a lot of things)

God has used the wicked to do His will before. Government is ordained by God. Trump is President because God wants him in the Oval Office. So, it doesn't matter if Trump is a Christian or not. God has a plan. Nothing and no one can derail it or even slow it down by so much as a second.

God has used the wicked to do His will before. Government is ordained by God. Trump is President because God wants him in the Oval Office. So, it doesn't matter if Trump is a Christian or not. God has a plan. Nothing and no one can derail it or even slow it down by so much as a second.

--->"God has used the wicked to do His will before. Government is ordained by God. Trump is President because God wants him in the Oval Office. So, it doesn't matter if Trump is a Christian or not. God has a plan. Nothing and no one can derail it or even slow it down by so much as a second."<---

DING! DING! DING!

LOLOLOL...

Do you have some examples in the New Testament??

I mean if I see drumpf out in the rose garden eating grass I might reconsider but????

--->"God has used the wicked to do His will before. Government is ordained by God. Trump is President because God wants him in the Oval Office. So, it doesn't matter if Trump is a Christian or not. God has a plan. Nothing and no one can derail it or even slow it down by so much as a second."<---

DING! DING! DING!

The Mexicans must of done something in the Old Testament.. :rolleyes:

Back