Is trump really a Christian?

The NT is not a book of history so no kings, etc., are mentioned. Having said that, Moses was a murderer, Paul killed a few "Jesus lovers", Rahab was a whore, etc. In the OT there was King Saul, and his hatred of David, Solomon with his 300 wives, and oppression of the people, David with his adultery, and Jacob with his deceptions, just to name a few.

For the most part God did use them for His purpose, however, it was man that chose them contrary to the wishes of God. IMO, God has lost patience with the American "christian", and no longer listens to his prayers.

Herod & Caesar are both mentioned..

Paul killed, but Paul repented on his way to Damascus~he turned from his ways.. NOTE: drump has has not repented nor turned, nor asked for forgiveness nor has he even came to an understanding of why he/all should do so..... :dunno:

'Are mormon christians? seems like romney was rejected by christians for his bizarro religious cultism in 2008' - Guno

Mormon records firmly declare that one of my great-(great?)-grandmothers who had innumerable descendants died at eighteen, unmarried, thus denying my existence. I can't see that as Christian, dammit! :)
You're just a sore lozer, when you were on kolob you should of picked better parents.. :rolleyes:

Paul killed, but Paul repented on his way to Damascus~he turned from his ways.. NOTE: drump has has not repented nor turned, nor asked for forgiveness nor has he even came to an understanding of why he/all should do so..... :dunno:

Trump says he has done nothing to repent for.

Herod, and Caesar, had nothing to do with Christ, or God, save to persecute Christians.

Yes, he says if he dose wrong he tries to do better~that isn't Christian..

I suspect that to the Toadstool "does wrong" = "does something that he has to pay lawyers to make go away." The deed is never regretted; only the money spent to make the trouble stop. That's why he now hates the media. He can't control the narrative and what is reported about him anymore like when he was bullshitting everyone about what a wealthy, glamorous, clever business mogul he pretended to be.

nope paul the con man had an epileptic fit, seeing bright lights and hearing voices

I suspect that to the Toadstool "does wrong" = "does something that he has to pay lawyers to make go away." The deed is never regretted; only the money spent to make the trouble stop. That's why he now hates the media. He can't control the narrative and what is reported about him anymore like when he was bullshitting everyone about what a wealthy, glamorous, clever business mogul he pretended to be.

Well said, thanks......

You're just a sore lozer, when you were on kolob you should of picked better parents.. :rolleyes:

It goes back way beyond that. At least, however, none of them were trumpfs - though in his case non-existence would of course be preferable!

What is beyond kolob?? The place where the MOMO gawd & his many wives live producing spirit kids for our planet??

Back