Is trump really a Christian?

Are mormon christians? seems like romney was rejected by christians for his bizarro religious cultism in 2008

No they are not.........

He should of quoted from two Corinthians like the orange pagan & get a standing ovation after they stop laughing...

Do you have some examples in the New Testament??

I mean if I see drumpf out in the rose garden eating grass I might reconsider but????

The NT is not a book of history so no kings, etc., are mentioned. Having said that, Moses was a murderer, Paul killed a few "Jesus lovers", Rahab was a whore, etc. In the OT there was King Saul, and his hatred of David, Solomon with his 300 wives, and oppression of the people, David with his adultery, and Jacob with his deceptions, just to name a few.

For the most part God did use them for His purpose, however, it was man that chose them contrary to the wishes of God. IMO, God has lost patience with the American "christian", and no longer listens to his prayers.

'Are mormon christians? seems like romney was rejected by christians for his bizarro religious cultism in 2008' - Guno

Mormon records firmly declare that one of my great-(great?)-grandmothers who had innumerable descendants died at eighteen, unmarried, thus denying my existence. I can't see that as Christian, dammit! :)

Last edited:
The President 's job,is more than making the rich,richer

He made everyone richer, you dumb fuck. Just about everyone has a job who wants one. Unemployment is the lowest it's been in 5 decades. And you're bitching about it? If there was a democrap in the Oval Office, you be cheering about the economy.

He made everyone richer, you dumb fuck. Just about everyone has a job who wants one. Unemployment is the lowest it's been in 5 decades. And you're bitching about it? If there was a democrap in the Oval Office, you be cheering about the economy.

He certainly sees to it that his gang have strong drugs! Anyone can get work for half-a-dollar a week, child. Work and pray, live on hay - there'll be pie in the sky when you die.

The insanity of you guys' justification for criminal, immoral, unethical, anti-Christian behavior is just fucking mind-blowing. There are words in Revelation to the effect that the faithful will stray and worship the Beast. Looks like that's come true.

The Party of the Jackass is now the party of morality????!!!! You're too big of a moron to even comprehend the irony of your whiny rants.

giphy.gif

I don't give a fuck about the economy

As it is, they give Obama the credit for the employment stats, don't they?

Back