Isn't that how the Federal government is designed to work?

why did you run away from the thread that contains all the FACTS hat PROVE the republican party cheats in elections

I ran away from nothing. What thread are you even talking about since I just got to this board this morning?

why cant you name an inccident you agree was racist?

Why can't you apply the word racist properly?

Learn the word "racist" and what it means. It is clear you have no clue of it's use. Shall I provide a definition for you as well or can you look it up yourself?

accept your a racist

you cant name one incident of racism

you are lying about the first black presidents record

YOU refused to face he FACTS that clearly shows the republican party cheats voters of color to win elections

I acecept you are a liar and an idiot since you aren't even applying the word racist correctly.

HAHAHAHA OMG get a clue kid. Stop huffing paint.

there are no facts in your post

you live in a world without facts and nothing but tired old slanderous lies

yeap your a racist

you cant even think of one act of racism

racist don't see anything as racist

Its what makes them racists

No elections were won from cheating, not from the Dems and not from Republicans. You're a habitual liar now.

so you deny the entire USA courts records that span decades and that shows many many times the republican party has been caught cheating voters ?

because your not a racist or a republican

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

there are no facts in your post

you live in a world without facts and nothing but tired old slanderous lies

yeap your a racist

you cant even think of one act of racism

racist don't see anything as racist

Its what makes them racists

You haven't a clue about racism kid. It's clear you have some growing up to do since you can't even apply the word right.

Oh and

Making statements

while doing returns

and trying to make

the

thread longer

does not make

your point

any

more

valid.

so you deny the entire USA courts records that span decades and that shows many many times the republican party has been caught cheating voters ?

I didn't deny that. I said NO elections were won from cheating. Try to keep up.

because your not a racist or a republican

I'm neither but you are a liar and an idiot.

James Lee's testimony[edit]

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[4]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Central_Voter_File#James_Lee.27s_testimony

thousands of perfectly legal voters were tagged as felons when they were not felons

they had their right to vote stripped from them in that election

how many votes did bush win by?

how is it you cant produce PROOF of your claim?

when you look right into court documented PROOF and then claim it is not there

all to defend the republican partys record?

Unfortunately Obama has opened a Pandora's box. While the Republicans piss and moan about Obama's "pen", should they gain the presidency they will do the exact same thing Obama is doing now. The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power. This is both the Democrats and Republicans.

every president has had his power liar

post 2 in the thread

The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power

liar

Back