Isn't that how the Federal government is designed to work?

The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power

liar

No I am not, they do take more and more power. Quit sucking on your mother's tit long enough to get a clue.

Unfortunately Obama has opened a Pandora's box. While the Republicans piss and moan about Obama's "pen", should they gain the presidency they will do the exact same thing Obama is doing now. The voters are the real idiots because each and every election they vote and allow the government to take more and more power. This is both the Democrats and Republicans.

post two

Nope I only blame Obama for his controversial executive orders. The power grab from government has been happening for decades by both Republicans and Dems.

Why do you continue to lie?

what is my lie

I used YOUR own words you liar

you blamed Obama and didnt know the power of the office he holds

you can not prove it huh

why should I believe a liar who is working real hard to defend this cheating?

you can not prove it huh

why should I believe a liar who is working real hard to defend this cheating?

You haven't proved yourself to NOT be a child molester so I don't communicated with pedophiles like yourself. When you prove you're not a child molester let me know. Until then I don't type to molesters like yourself.

thank you for admitting you totally failed

you have proven you are a republican racist liar who supports the cheating the republican party does in elections

Back