Isn't The War With Israel What The Evangelicals Want?

How long shall we ignore this call for help?

So SCOTUS Rehnquist's Reichquest evangelical crusade jihad still doesn't have enough "man is God" Federal Lynching enforcement for his fabricated Islam misnomer pertaining to one of Ike's WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeants even with immaculate drug conceptions granting standing to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists baptize thine eyes by urinations decades later to deprive medical care for the current 2021 HA ! MAS ! attacks on Israel like attacks on a US Navy Hospital in 1971.

Thanks for the correction: Yes, Peter denied Christ three times.

What is your opinion of Judas? Really a betrayer or Christ's assistant to kick off the Crucifiction making him the #2 hero of the story?
I go back and forth on attempting to guess his motives. Was he simply trying to force Christ's hand, or was he a self-serving apostate? It's a very fascinating character study, regardless of which motivation you go with.

Is Judas the guy who chewed and screwed at the Last Banquet? The old "dine and ditch" ploy?

The Nazarean carpenter was going to pick up the tab anyway, so the story goes, but the crew was expected to at least offer to chip in
according to the protocol of the times.

The Bible is full of awesome stories like this.

There's one about three pigs and a wolf, and another about a different wolf and a ditzy broad who wore a red hoodie.
There was one about three bears too, with yet another broad who ate their oatmeal and slept in their beds. What a bitch.

There's a wedding or something with wine made of water, and another one about fish that could multiply
without a calculator as digital technology was still in its infancy.

You could at least try it, and if you don't like it, there are always Faulkner and Hemingway.

Oh, my, that’s a very truthful observation. They need the ones in Israel to build the temple, so Yahweh can allow Jesus to return to smite all the non believers. My brother gets absolutely giddy talking about it!

Seriously, that's why? It's a fundie thing? Is he a Dominionist?

Is Judas the guy who chewed and screwed at the Last Banquet? The old "dine and ditch" ploy?

The Nazarean carpenter was going to pick up the tab anyway, so the story goes, but the crew was expected to at least offer to chip in
according to the protocol of the times.

The Bible is full of awesome stories like this.

There's one about three pigs and a wolf, and another about a different wolf and a ditzy broad who wore a red hoodie.
There was one about three bears too, with yet another broad who ate their oatmeal and slept in their beds. What a bitch.

There's a wedding or something with wine made of water, and another one about fish that could multiply
without a calculator as digital technology was still in its infancy.

You could at least try it, and if you don't like it, there are always Faulkner and Hemingway.

:whoa:

My I please have a glass or bowl of whatever you're enjoying? lol

I go back and forth on attempting to guess his motives. Was he simply trying to force Christ's hand, or was he a self-serving apostate? It's a very fascinating character study, regardless of which motivation you go with.

Wasn't Jesus dying on the cross God's plan for him? Judas was part of that plan; ergo Judas is a hero for doing his duty to God's plan.

Wasn't Jesus dying on the cross God's plan for him? Judas was part of that plan; ergo Judas is a hero for doing his duty to God's plan.

There are neither heroes nor villains without free will.
Free will has not been scientifically explained.
Maybe Judas was merely the confluence of sub-atomic particles interacting as atomic chemistry required.

Either way, I will go on record as opposing crucifixion and favoring humane euthanasia as an alternative.
God's plan or not, Jesus got a raw deal, it would seem.

Some heroes get the shaft.

Or choose to give their life for a cause. The plan required Jesus to be arrested by the Romans. Someone had to reveal the location of Jesus at the appointed time. Who better to entrust that job than to the #1 male apostle? Right hand of Jesus? Notice the parallel of Lucifer, who used** to be God's right hand angel.

Also notice that timing was crucial. Jesus had to be crucified on Passover Friday and arise on Sunday. Crucifying on Hump Day and letting him hang there until Friday while the birds feasted on his eyes and wounds wouldn't work as well.

**and still is?

Not true. Judas could still have the wrong motivation for his actions. Otherwise, we can credit all of the Romans and all of the priests who had a role in the crucifixion, plus the mob.

Not true. Judas could still have the wrong motivation for his actions. Otherwise, we can credit all of the Romans and all of the priests who had a role in the crucifixion, plus the mob.

Pontius Pilate washed his hands and gave the responsibility to the Jews where they readily accepted.

Pontius Pilate washed his hands and gave the responsibility to the Jews where they readily accepted.

Nonetheless, all went according to plan...even though Jesus wasn't always enthusiastic about it. :)

Matthew 26:39
And He went a little farther, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as Thou wilt.”

God's plan. God's responsibility. Responsibility can't be delegated.

Back