Isn't The War With Israel What The Evangelicals Want?

It doesn't surprise me condescending arrogance under color of law of a 48 star old glory video renders American history of a Christian Nation National religion as schizoid, but HA ! MAS Christiananlity pedophilia suicidal super egos.....

What time is medication time where you live?

John was with both Marys at The Skull. Not sure where he was when my man Peter was being a wimp and denying Christ (as I said, much more relatable than John and the Marys).

Thanks for the correction: Yes, Peter denied Christ three times.

What is your opinion of Judas? Really a betrayer or Christ's assistant to kick off the Crucifiction making him the #2 hero of the story?

Hoping for a Zyklon - B med time to become evangelical & above one nation under God like HA ! MAS ! in spite of Ike's "Never Again" ?

While Zyklon B would certainly resolve your mental anguish, I suggest asking your doctor about lithium.

While Zyklon B would certainly resolve your mental anguish, I suggest asking your doctor about lithium.

So your final solution for evangelicals more perfect union with HA! MAS ! "death to the infidels" war with Israel is to strip Americans as all those thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - Declaration of Independence - absentee voting ballots arsonists have done while having other Americans render additional mental anguish. Just another reincarnation of Rehnquist's SCOTUS fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception Bicentennial Reichquesters as one nation under God with no equal justice under law.

How convenient converting Eisenhower's one nation under God old glory back to the Catholic Church Knights of Columbus one nation under God interpretation of "serve the Pope or die" marriage to Islam "death to the infidels" more perfect union. Haven't read that Christian Nation master race master plan history.....

How convenient converting Eisenhower's one nation under God old glory back to the Catholic Church Knights of Columbus one nation under God interpretation of "serve the Pope or die" marriage to Islam "death to the infidels" more perfect union. Haven't read that Christian Nation master race master plan history.....
Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that particular conspiracy theory.

This could have been more artfully posted, and then it would be have been easier to offer a comment on it.

One Nation Under God was aa stupid mistake.
In God We Trust was a stupid mistake.
Evangelicals love this shit, but we pander to them much too much.

The Knights of Columbus is mostly a place to grab a roast beef sandwich and a beer.
Most American Catholics are wedding and funeral Catholics, basically, not religious zealots. There are exceptions. Fuck them.

As for what militant towelheads spout off about, fuck them too. Most of the Muslims I know are just regular people, not terrorists.
When it's not Ramadan, they do pretty much what the fuck I do.

America is a secular democratic republic [albeit not one that's actually working]. It's not a theocracy.

:bigthink:

The last invasion (amassed in a place called Armageddon) appears to involve ‘all nations’ of the world working under a Satanically inspired world government. Such government appears to be Europe-based and many see a notable absence of America from such events! Prophecy and current events suggest that China is also a key player.

Prophecy indicates that, between these two major wars, Israel is invaded by the prophesied ‘world ruler’. This despicable person sets up what Jesus referred to as the the ‘abomination of desolation’ in the (new) Jewish temple. All these events are at the very end of this age and may span less than ten years. The good news is that, despite great trauma, a remnant of Jews survive and go on into a ‘millennial earth’.

Resurrection and rapture of the (true) church as Christ returns ‘in the clouds’
Revealing of the end-time world dictator and the Antichrist (the two beasts of Rev 13)
The Gog-Magog war and Christ’s victory: Israel starts to recognize her true Messiah
Start of the 70th week: World dictator makes a (false) seven-year covenant with Israel
The Gog-Magog war (alternative timing)
The covenant is broken ‘mid-week’ and the world dictator sits in the Jewish temple
The ‘great tribulation’ of Israel (Jacob’s trouble) under the world dictator (first beast of Rev 13)
Amassing of the world’s armies against Jerusalem under the world dictator
Christ’s destruction of the beast’s armies (Armageddon)
Israel mourns as she looks to Christ: only a remnant survives and is saved
The return of Christ to earth and the start of the Kingdom age

More to read at this: https://www.factsaboutisrael.uk/middle-east-war-in-bible-prophecy/

I can think of one prominent Qper and Rapture-desiring JPP member who is salivating right now.

Every time there's some more violence in Israel, it reminds me of how American Reichwingers love them some Israeli Jews, but hate the American ones.

I can think of one prominent Qper and Rapture-desiring JPP member who is salivating right now.

Every time there's some more violence in Israel, it reminds me of how American Reichwingers love them some Israeli Jews, but hate the American ones.
Oh, my, that’s a very truthful observation. They need the ones in Israel to build the temple, so Yahweh can allow Jesus to return to smite all the non believers. My brother gets absolutely giddy talking about it!

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that particular conspiracy theory.

What a Freudian slip while forcing that Christiananality diatribe on others. Cross conditioned way past therapy in knowing exactly what tautology recommended is particular deliberately stating unfamiliar.....

This could have been more artfully posted, and then it would be have been easier to offer a comment on it.

One Nation Under God was aa stupid mistake.
In God We Trust was a stupid mistake.
Evangelicals love this shit, but we pander to them much too much.

The Knights of Columbus is mostly a place to grab a roast beef sandwich and a beer.
Most American Catholics are wedding and funeral Catholics, basically, not religious zealots. There are exceptions. Fuck them.

As for what militant towelheads spout off about, fuck them too. Most of the Muslims I know are just regular people, not terrorists.
When it's not Ramadan, they do pretty much what the fuck I do.

America is a secular democratic republic [albeit not one that's actually working]. It's not a theocracy.

As that Catholic Church Knights of Columbus "serve the Pope or die" interpretation of one nation under God instead of Eisenhower's has been the national religion theocracy for decades as evidenced by those burning Bush's 9/11 more perfect union to an Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act.

As that Catholic Church Knights of Columbus "serve the Pope or die" interpretation of one nation under God instead of Eisenhower's has been the national religion theocracy for decades as evidenced by those burning Bush's 9/11 more perfect union to an Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act.

Catholic Church Knights of Columbus "serve the pope or die' interpretation
instead of Eisenhower's [presumably "one nation under God" is I think what he means].
has been the national religion theocracy for decades.

...Arab's "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act [rather than Bush's "more perfect union] is what we have for evidence?

Saltydancin is doing street drugs.
Give him/her/it a fucking prescription for something safe for Christ's sake.
If we can't do that, we really do have a "death to the infidels" health care plan.

instead of Eisenhower's [presumably "one nation under God" is I think what he means].

...Arab's "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act [rather than Bush's "more perfect union] is what we have for evidence?

If we can't do that, we really do have a "death to the infidels" health care plan.

Enlightening as this Zyklon - B pseudo medical diatribe may be in that SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial & pre 9/11 fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception tradition granting standing for all those thieving US Constitution, in all probability purchased at the National Archives while Christiananlity pedophilia arsonists forgiving themselves in that "man is God" tradition is rather Freudian slipping while waiting for those crooks on Capital Hill to actually uphold more than their sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming pyramid scheme disregarding evidence. Way too dang lily brilliant white is their cognitive dissonance reasoning as evangelical....

Enlightening as this Zyklon - B pseudo medical diatribe may be in that SCOTUS Rehnquist Bicentennial & pre 9/11 fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception tradition granting standing for all those thieving US Constitution, in all probability purchased at the National Archives while Christiananlity pedophilia arsonists forgiving themselves in that "man is God" tradition is rather Freudian slipping while waiting for those crooks on Capital Hill to actually uphold more than their sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming pyramid scheme disregarding evidence. Way too dang lily brilliant white is their cognitive dissonance reasoning as evangelical....

How long shall we ignore this call for help?

How long shall we ignore this call for help?

Just like those crooks on Capital Hill version of one nation under God have ignored evidence in their possession for decades as better never than late.....in that evangelical 'it's a Christian Nation" war with Israel tradition no doubt.

So in that supreme swastika up Uranus crusade jihad kangaroo court Christian Nation tradition no military medical care in 1971, 2001 nor 2021 as HA ! MAS !

Back