Israel has made assassination an acceptable branch of politics

moon

Satire for Sanity
Just days ago Congress shamed itself by giving the assassin, Netanyahu, many standing ovations.
Trump too is an assassin- and narrowly escaped an assassins bullet himself.
Biden fist-bumped the Saudi assassin, bin Salman, without a care for the dismembered corpse of bin Salman's garrotted US victim

Foul deeds committed by sub-humans.
We have done nothing to punish the Israeli scum for assassinating the leader of the negotiating team that they were negotiating with.
We did nothing to punish bin Salman.
How could we when Trump turned the US government into an assassination bureau on behalf of the Israeli government, an assassination bureau in itself, by murdering an Iranian general ?

So, assassination has become acceptable in international politics- yet we rail against domestic assassinations and assassination attempts. That's out of fear, of course. The blood is local.

Now that the Israeli assassins have pushed us to the brink of war with Iran, Lebanon and Syria what is our response ? Our response is to try to protect the Israeli assassins from the vengeance of those whose leaders Israel has assassinated. Obviously, the US government supports assassination- or it wouldn't want to defend it.
How will this acceptance affects us ?

Full-on war is what the Zionist scum want- because they've been told that we will fight it for them.
A far, far better scheme of addressing the criminal acts of Israel is to liquidate those responsible over a period of time.
The US has endorsed assassination so it's now an acceptable branch of international politics.
Israelis have reduced Americans to their level of brutes.

This is how wars should be fought. Kill all the leaders that want it. Leave civilians out of it. Refuse their cowardly draft.

There is no us....there is Overlords and there is their slaves.

I refuse....I demand to be added to the massive new piles of bodies.

They all have bunkers. We have none.

bunker.jpg

Just days ago Congress shamed itself by giving the assassin, Netanyahu, many standing ovations.
Biden fist-bumped the Saudi assassin, bin Salman, without a care for the dismembered corpse of bin Salman's garrotted US victim

We have done nothing to punish the Israeli scum for assassinating the leader of the negotiating team that they were negotiating with.
How could we when Trump turned the US government into an assassination bureau on behalf of the Israeli government, an assassination bureau in itself, by murdering an Iranian general ?

So, assassination has become acceptable in international politics- yet we rail against domestic assassinations and assassination attempts. That's out of fear, of course. The blood is local.

Now that the Israeli assassins have pushed us to the brink of war with Iran, Lebanon and Syria what is our response ? Our response is to try to protect the Israeli assassins from the vengeance of those whose leaders Israel has assassinated. Obviously, the US government supports assassination- or it wouldn't want to defend it.

Full-on war is what the Zionist scum want- because they've been told that we will fight it for them.
A far, far better scheme of addressing the criminal acts of Israel is to liquidate those responsible over a period of time.
The US has endorsed assassination so it's now an acceptable branch of international politics.

This is how wars should be fought. Kill all the leaders that want it. Leave civilians out of it. Refuse their cowardly draft.
So has singlemankenneth and Hume.

How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7?

How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7?
Aw lookie, the tatt-boy is back with his trolling.

Again- tatt-boy, you have to take the total of dead illegal occupiers and armed Zionist militia and deduct the numbers killed by the Israeli military scum. Get to it.

Bereaved Families Meet With IDF Commander Who Ordered Tank Fire on Kibbutz Be'eri Home

Relatives of Israelis who were killed in the home of Pesi Cohen in southern Israel's Kibbutz Be'eri on October 7 met for the first time on Tuesday with IDF Brig. Gen. Barak Hiram, who commanded the force that fired tank shells at the house while Hamas terrorists held 15 hostages inside, killing 13.

Aw lookie, the tatt-boy is back with his trolling.

Again- tatt-boy, you have to take the total of dead illegal occupiers and armed Zionist militia and deduct the numbers killed by the Israeli military scum. Get to it.

Bereaved Families Meet With IDF Commander Who Ordered Tank Fire on Kibbutz Be'eri Home

Relatives of Israelis who were killed in the home of Pesi Cohen in southern Israel's Kibbutz Be'eri on October 7 met for the first time on Tuesday with IDF Brig. Gen. Barak Hiram, who commanded the force that fired tank shells at the house while Hamas terrorists held 15 hostages inside, killing 13.

I just want to know how many zionists Hamas killed on Oct 7? If you're going to be a dick sucking hamas apologist you should know that especially if you want to try and walk some higher moral ground. Hamas is a band of rabid dogs and you suck their dicks. Go fuck yourself

I just want to know how many zionists Hamas killed on Oct 7? If you're going to be a dick sucking hamas apologist you should know that especially if you want to try and walk some higher moral ground. Hamas is a band of rabid dogs and you suck their dicks. Go fuck yourself
No, you don't. What you want is a differentiation between Zionists and Jews- which is simple minded nonsense. The Jews in Palestine are Zionists.
To determine how many of these illegal occupiers were killed by the Palestinian resistance -.................................

'Again- tatt-boy, you have to take the total of dead illegal occupiers and armed Zionist militia and deduct the numbers killed by the Israeli military scum. Get to it.'

can anyone inform derp stick here what op means

shit stain has no brains clearly
Oh- you're calling ME a ' shit stain '.
Haw, haw...........................................................haw.
If you want to know where I live , pencil-neck, just give me your address.
' Shit stain ' eh ?

' Shit stain ' eh ?
derp derp

' Shit stain ' eh ?
you are such a pussy you have to hide the entire country you reside in?

derp derp

Back