Accedo!
Staff member
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011308_not_racist.htm

NAACP President: Ron Paul Is Not A Racist
Linder says Paul being smeared because he is a threat to the establishment

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Sunday, January 13, 2008

Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 years, unequivocally dismissed charges that the Congressman was a racist in light of recent smear attempts, and said the reason for him being attacked was that he was a threat to the establishment.

Linder joined Alex Jones for two segments on his KLBJ Sunday show this evening, during which he commented on the controversy created by media hit pieces that attempted to tarnish Paul as a racist by making him culpable for decades old newsletter articles written by other people.

"Knowing Ron Paul's intent, I think he is trying to improve this country but I think also, when you talk about the Constitution and you constantly criticize the federal government versus state I think a lot of folks are going to misconstrue that....so I think it's very easy for folks who want to to take his position out of context and that's what I'm hearing," said Linder.

More at link...

So you're saying that Ron Paul has black friends?
It seems that the President of the NAACP is saying that he has a white friend to me.

Are you saying that the President of the NAACP might not be able to see racism in another?

Wait, how is that possible?!?!! I thought BAC wrote "for the black press" and was therefore an authority on all black issues...

It seems that there might be different opinions among a large and diverse group of people that decries the idea that they are all of one mind.

It seems that there might be different opinions among a large and diverse group of people that decries the idea that they are all of one mind.

Wow, isn't that strange?

I guess you can't make generalisations about ethnicities, even if you are part of that ethnicity...or maybe we will now hear that the President of the NAACP isn't "really black" :P

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011308_not_racist.htm

NAACP President: Ron Paul Is Not A Racist
Linder says Paul being smeared because he is a threat to the establishment

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Sunday, January 13, 2008

Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 years, unequivocally dismissed charges that the Congressman was a racist in light of recent smear attempts, and said the reason for him being attacked was that he was a threat to the establishment.

Linder joined Alex Jones for two segments on his KLBJ Sunday show this evening, during which he commented on the controversy created by media hit pieces that attempted to tarnish Paul as a racist by making him culpable for decades old newsletter articles written by other people.

"Knowing Ron Paul's intent, I think he is trying to improve this country but I think also, when you talk about the Constitution and you constantly criticize the federal government versus state I think a lot of folks are going to misconstrue that....so I think it's very easy for folks who want to to take his position out of context and that's what I'm hearing," said Linder.

More at link...

ZOMG the leader of NAACP in Austin is a racist?

You have no son and Ron Paul wants nothing of the sort.

Nonsense.

images

My son and wife.

Water's quite the playah, Damo. How do you know he doesn't have dozens of bastard offspring roaming the Delta?

Because it would be highly unnatural, and he's a proud virgin. My man's never even gotten tit. And Well Done for him. Well done indeed.

Because it would be highly unnatural, and he's a proud virgin. My man's never even gotten tit. And Well Done for him. Well done indeed.

Oh, well, if its a case of Virgin Pride, I'll not ruin the celebrations... Pass the beer and keep the cherries on hold! :party:

Back