It Ain't Just Ronbots Saying it...

Yeah…it has nothing to do with any of this.
I’ve seen working women attacked far more often than the reverse. I don’t think any woman should be attacked for choices they make, that’s what feminism is about, having choices.
But that’s not what Rush was attacking women about, and that’s not what these desperate women were calling in looking for attention over either.

What was he attacking women about?

See dave, darla thinks women who make that choice are just victims of male oppression who love their abuser.

I'm not assuming anything other than those type of women are the ones agreeing with Rush. I was specifically talking about those women that do the attacking of that lifestyle as being prejudice. But I don't know what remarks these women agree with. They may very well be stupid to agree with the things he says if they are also being prejudice of other women's lifestyle.

Well, I don't listen to Rush so I don't know what you speak of. I do know women who think their place is at home taking care of kids and cooking, they aren't stupid either. I've seen them attacked by other women for feeling it's ok to stay at home and raise children rather than join the workforce. I don't know any that actually listen to Rush though, they don't really care much for politics. I think they have every right to what they desire to do without society demanding they conform to the new norms. If they want to stay home and raise children, I can see the benefits in that. If they want to go join the workforce, I can see benefits in that. Calling people stupid because they have different ideas on what makes them happy is being ignorant to that person's lifestyle. It's prejudice.

It's not about women staying at home with kids. I've listened to rush limbaugh, and that's not the issue. A spouse staying home with the kids is a fine thing, if a family can afford to.

Rush demeans women. He slurrs them. He obviously doesn't consider them equals.

I'm not assuming anything other than those type of women are the ones agreeing with Rush.
That's safe to assume.
I was specifically talking about those women that do the attacking of that lifestyle as being prejudice.
That's darla, though now she's backpedalling like a mofo.
But I don't know what remarks these women agree with. They may very well be stupid to agree with the things he says if they are also being prejudice of other women's lifestyle.

Darla doesn't know either.

It's not about women staying at home with kids. I've listened to rush limbaugh, and that's not the issue. A spouse staying home with the kids is a fine thing, if a family can afford to.

Rush demeans women. He slurrs them. He obviously doesn't consider them equals.

Anytime someone uses the phrase "a woman's place", it is immediatly followed by something stupid...

I'm not assuming anything other than those type of women are the ones agreeing with Rush. I was specifically talking about those women that do the attacking of that lifestyle as being prejudice. But I don't know what remarks these women agree with. They may very well be stupid to agree with the things he says if they are also being prejudice of other women's lifestyle.

Listen, I have this woman-hater on IA for a reason. And that anyone would think this shithead speaks for me, or has any idea of what I, or any woman like me, would ever think, is absurd on its face. I don’t need to see any of his posts that have my name in it, and especially ones ascribing thoughts to me.

His shriveled dick has never touched a woman and he’s pretty bitter over it. So let’s get real.

Rush said something to the effect that women who get sexually harrassed, may actually be "inviting" it, or "wanting" it.

He's a pig.

He was probably saying that certain behaviors and wardrobe increase the chances of unwanted male attention, as those outfits and actions increase all male attention generally. Your grandma can tell you that's true.

Listen, I have this woman-hater on IA for a reason. And that anyone would think this shithead speaks for me, or has any idea of what I, or any woman like me, would ever think, is absurd on its face. I don’t need to see any of his posts that have my name in it, and especially ones ascribing thoughts to me.

His shriveled dick has never touched a woman and he’s pretty bitter over it. So let’s get real.

You are simply mistaken. And your inability to deal constructively with me in any way only reveals the intellectual paucity in which you dwell.

He was probably saying that certain behaviors and wardrobe increase the chances of unwanted male attention, as those outfits and actions increase all male attention generally. Your grandma can tell you that's true.

I don't give a crap if a woman is wearing a string bikini. It doesn't give you the right to harass her, and its not "her fault" if you act like an uncivilized baboon because of her wardrobe.

I don't give a crap if a woman is wearing a string bikini. It doesn't give you the right to harass her, and its not "her fault" if you act like an uncivilized baboon because of her wardrobe.

Nobody says it gives anyone a right. But it does increase the chances of some rapist or asshole choosing her as a victim. That's just true. It's like if someone takes your hundred dollar bill you left in the lunch room by accident, it's still wrong to steal, but you're also still a dumbass.

Good thing you have your simplistic bromides to reduce your thoughts down to simple reactionary formulas.

It doesn't need to be more complex, anytime someone says women belong to some lifestyle, they are automatically wrong. No one has the place to demand what a particular subset of people should belong to.

Asshat I refuse to continue participating in the diversion of the thread about ron paul, to try to convince a baboon like you that pill popping rush limbaugh is a digusting racists and sexist human being. Its patently obvious to most civilized people.

I refues to continue participating in the diversion of the thread about ron paul, to try to convince a baboon like you that pill popping rush limbaugh is a digusting racists and sexist human being. Its patently obvious to most civilized people.

No. you refuse to continue cuz I handed you your ass wrapped up with a bow on a nice silver platter.

It doesn't need to be more complex, anytime someone says women belong to some lifestyle, they are automatically wrong. No one has the place to demand what a particular subset of people should belong to.

You mean like darla, and her "any woman who calls rush is stupid" concept?

Rush said something to the effect that women who get sexually harrassed, may actually be "inviting" it, or "wanting" it.

He's a pig.

Rush is simply out of touch. Could a few women actually be 'inviting' it. Sure! Some actually enjoy the attention even if it means having creepy assholes staring you up and down. Some do it for better service at the auto store, or better tip money at the bar. They don't like the creepy men but could use the money. Some do it because it makes them feel better about themselves, they aren't just some ho bag, but they have something nice and they don't feel like covering it all up. To assume anything about a women who dresses like that is ignorant. I don't claim to know why my own fiancee does some of the things she does, even the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" had her wrong on a lot of points. All that book did for me was made me realize I was pretty ignorant... lol.

Rush is simply out of touch. Could a few women actually be 'inviting' it. Sure! Some actually enjoy the attention even if it means having creepy assholes staring you up and down. Some do it for better service at the auto store, or better tip money at the bar. They don't like the creepy men but could use the money. Some do it because it makes them feel better about themselves, they aren't just some ho bag, but they have something nice and they don't feel like covering it all up. To assume anything about a women who dresses like that is ignorant. I don't claim to know why my own fiancee does some of the things she does, even the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" had her wrong on a lot of points. All that book did for me was made me realize I was pretty ignorant... lol.

Dave, have you had a sexual harrassment training class at work? :)

Dressing up to look hot is not the issue, and its not the problem. Lot's of people want to look good and/or draw (tactful and diplomatic) admiration from others.

That's not what sexual harrassment is.

Dave, have you had a sexual harrassment training class at work? :)

Dressing up to look hot is not the issue, and its not the problem. Lot's of people want to look good and/or draw (tactful and diplomatic) admiration from others.

That's not what sexual harrassment is.

It does increases your chances of unwanted attention coming your way. Denying this reality is a disservice to women.

Are you looking for tactful admiration when you get sloshed in public in your thong?

Back