It Ain't Just Ronbots Saying it...

This changes nothing for me. His so caled loose connections with these WN organizations is still too close for comfort for me. Linder doesn't speak for me.

This changes nothing for me. His so caled loose connections with these WN organizations is still too close for comfort for me. Linder doesn't speak for me.

Hey, doesn't one person saying he's not a racist sufficient to sway your mind? j/k

The issue for me has always been that I don't know if ron paul uses the N word, or if he proactively hates black people as individuals.

The issue for me, is that he promotes and defends policies that were and are harmful to black people. His opposition to the civil rights act being only the most egregious example. Its a display of racial insensitivity at worst, and outright ignorance of history at best.

I think that Libertarians, libertarians, and Republicans on this thread showing that they believe that one black guy does change everything and that all black people must now get in line, shows that they are racist. Probably unconsciously so in some cases, but they are. I guess that if one woman speaks all us women better get in line too huh?

Hey, John Edwards speaks for you guys right? Right?

I think that Libertarians, libertarians, and Republicans on this thread showing that they believe that one black guy does change everything and that all black people must now get in line, shows that they are racist. Probably unconsciously so in some cases, but they are. I guess that if one woman speaks all us women better get in line too huh?

He sure does.

LOL. I think we are proving that it isn't just ronbots saying that he isn't racist. Other than that, I've had fun.

It amazes me you make money with your subpar capacity for intelligent thought.

BAC thinks that if a black person supports Ron Paul they are either ignorant or stupid. I guess they should just get in line... NO ONE speaks for any subset of people as a whole, not everyone will share your views, regardless of gender, skin tone, or religion.

BAC thinks that if a black person supports Ron Paul they are either ignorant or stupid. I guess they should just get in line... NO ONE speaks for any subset of people as a whole, not everyone will share your views, regardless of gender, skin tone, or religion.

I think that any woman who listens to Rush Limbaugh and agrees with him, even calling in to agree with him, is stupid. He is a disgusting mf’ing sexist pig who abuses and demeans women every day on his show.

I think that any woman who listens to Rush Limbaugh and agrees with him, even calling in to agree with him, is stupid. He is a disgusting mf’ing sexist pig who abuses and demeans women every day on his show.

Yet you support gender discrimination and he does not.

I think BAC was talking about the handful that were actually intending to vote for paul.

I don't see anything to indicate that this Linder dude intends to vote for paul. He's evidently someone who has known him for a while.

I'd frankly be suprised if more than a tiny handfull of NAACP activists would vote for a guy who opposes affirmative action, opposes the civil right act, and thinks Lincoln should have let the south take care of the slavery problem on their own.

But you can't speak for women. Some women are content with 'sexist pigs' and focus on different issues other than what you may. They may call in and agree with him on an issue but that doesn't mean they are ignorant to his sexist rants, or actually think he's a mouthpiece for their views.

Maybe a black person is more concerned with the size of government and find Ron Paul to be the only candidate willing to reduce the size, bring us out of Iraq, but have recognized his newsletters and chooses to not make them an issue. They may even detest those newsletters but don't feel it will have any effect on them. They aren't automatically stupid because they are black and support Ron Paul.

I think BAC was talking about the handful that were actually intending to vote for paul.

I don't see anything to indicate that this Linder dude intends to vote for paul. He's evidently someone who has known him for a while.

I'd frankly be suprised if more than a tiny handfull of NAACP activists would vote for a guy who opposes affirmative action, opposes the civil right act, and thinks Lincoln should have let the south take care of the slavery problem on their own.

Linder's oppinions comes from personal experience with Paul, not from some newsletter that Paul did a horrible job of managing and detesting. Paul totally fucked that up and I'll admit it. I don't want to get into arguments with people trying to prove Paul isn't racist because, as I've said many times before, you can't prove you aren't racist. It's silly when you try.

thinks Lincoln should have let the south take care of the slavery problem on their own.

Didn't he say that the Government should have bought the slaves and released them free like in Europe? didn't follow this closley but I thought that was what he said.

Didn't he say that the Government should have bought the slaves and released them free like in Europe? didn't follow this closley but I thought that was what he said.

Yeah, he was basically saying we could have avoided a Civil War. I think it was Dano that said the South would have taken care of it eventually. Paul said the North could have bought the slaves, and pointed out other countries ended slavery without war.

But you can't speak for women. Some women are content with 'sexist pigs' and focus on different issues other than what you may. They may call in and agree with him on an issue but that doesn't mean they are ignorant to his sexist rants, or actually think he's a mouthpiece for their views.

Maybe a black person is more concerned with the size of government and find Ron Paul to be the only candidate willing to reduce the size, bring us out of Iraq, but have recognized his newsletters and chooses to not make them an issue. They may even detest those newsletters but don't feel it will have any effect on them. They aren't automatically stupid because they are black and support Ron Paul.

You know what, I wrote a response to this, but it gave too much info. Suffice it to say I have some personal experience with this, and you are wrong, they call in to explicitly endorse his sexist rants. I think they are desperate for male attention? I know that they are stupid.
And I have zero respect for them so I can relate to bac.

You know what, I wrote a response to this, but it gave too much info. Suffice it to say I have some personal experience with this, and you are wrong, they call in to explicitly endorse his sexist rants. I think they are desperate for male attention? I know that they are stupid.

What has limbaugh said that was sexist? Just generally. I don't need verbatim quotes or a link. I just want to know what you think limbaugh thinks.

Well, I don't listen to Rush so I don't know what you speak of. I do know women who think their place is at home taking care of kids and cooking, they aren't stupid either. I've seen them attacked by other women for feeling it's ok to stay at home and raise children rather than join the workforce. I don't know any that actually listen to Rush though, they don't really care much for politics. I think they have every right to what they desire to do without society demanding they conform to the new norms. If they want to stay home and raise children, I can see the benefits in that. If they want to go join the workforce, I can see benefits in that. Calling people stupid because they have different ideas on what makes them happy is being ignorant to that person's lifestyle. It's prejudice.

Well, I don't listen to Rush so I don't know what you speak of. I do know women who think their place is at home taking care of kids and cooking, they aren't stupid either. I've seen them attacked by other women for feeling it's ok to stay at home and raise children rather than join the workforce. I don't know any that actually listen to Rush though, they don't really care much for politics. I think they have every right to what they desire to do without society demanding they conform to the new norms. If they want to stay home and raise children, I can see the benefits in that. If they want to go join the workforce, I can see benefits in that. Calling people stupid because they have different ideas on what makes them happy is being ignorant to that person's lifestyle. It's prejudice.

See dave, darla thinks women who make that choice are just victims of male oppression who love their abuser.

Yeah…it has nothing to do with any of this.
I’ve seen working women attacked far more often than the reverse. I don’t think any woman should be attacked for choices they make, that’s what feminism is about, having choices.
But that’s not what Rush was attacking women about, and that’s not what these desperate women were calling in looking for attention over either.

Back