It Ain't Just Ronbots Saying it...

Dave, have you had a sexual harrassment training class at work? :)

Dressing up to look hot is not the issue, and its not the problem. Lot's of people want to look good and/or draw (tactful and diplomatic) admiration from others.

That's not what sexual harrassment is.

LOL! I think I might have had one a couple years ago but I don't remember it well. I usually just skip by those things, I don't have much interest in making a big deal out of women here at work.

If I saw a women get treated here at work like I've seen some get treated at a bar, there would definatly be some Sexual Harassment lawsuits. When I talk of creepy guys staring someone up and down, I mean they do it blatantly, and make them feel uncomfortable.

Bottom line, until all rapists can be preemptively identified as in science fiction film "Minority Report", it's best to not go around with your Camel Toe out.

LOL! I think I might have had one a couple years ago but I don't remember it well. I usually just skip by those things, I don't have much interest in making a big deal out of women here at work.

If I saw a women get treated here at work like I've seen some get treated at a bar, there would definatly be some Sexual Harassment lawsuits. When I talk of creepy guys staring someone up and down, I mean they do it blatantly, and make them feel uncomfortable.

Good boy. :)

I've actually learned a lot from all those classes on diversity awareness and sexual harrassment training. From my point of view, they've made me more educated and aware.

what are you talking about obfuscate? When I was in the corporate world, those classes weren't mandated by the government.

They were mandated by our corporate management, because its good for business.

obey.png

LMAO.............

what are you talking about obfuscate? When I was in the corporate world, those classes weren't mandated by the government.

They were mandated by our corporate management, because its good for business.

When were you ever in the 'corporate world'?... you have stated in here that you are a veternarian...that is alot of years in school...you are not all that old to have gone to Vet School after your career in the coprporate world...what a Bs'er ya are!
:rolleyes:

Good boy. :)

I've actually learned a lot from all those classes on diversity awareness and sexual harrassment training. From my point of view, they've made me more educated and aware.

Looks to me like they turned you into an idiot. Hating whites and men isn't awareness; it's hate.

It seems that the President of the NAACP is saying that he has a white friend to me.

Are you saying that the President of the NAACP might not be able to see racism in another?

The President of the NAACP ain't the black community and having a couple of people with black skin say that you aren't a racist doesn't mean you aren't one, especially given all the evidence.

Additionally, whether Paul technically defines as a racist or not in anyone's book is beside the point. Paul knew his newsletters contained vile and racist statements and he did nothing about them for 5 years, and then only because he came under pressure for them just as he's doing now.

Additionally, given his distaste for equality that would cause him to do nothing about hundreds of years of oppression as a legislator, even to the point of being against the Civil Rights Act .. coupled with his long associations and participations with some of the most disgustingly ignorant racist people on the planet .. what buffoon didn't know this was coming?

What buffoon didn't know how this would end?

The President of the NAACP ain't the black community and having a couple of people with black skin say that you aren't a racist doesn't mean you aren't one, especially given all the evidence.

Additionally, whether Paul technically defines as a racist or not in anyone's book is beside the point. Paul knew his newsletters contained vile and racist statements and he did nothing about them for 5 years, and then only because he came under pressure for them just as he's doing now.

Additionally, given his distaste for equality that would cause him to do nothing about hundreds of years of oppression as a legislator, even to the point of being against the Civil Rights Act .. coupled with his long associations and participations with some of the most disgustingly ignorant racist people on the planet .. what buffoon didn't know this was coming?

What buffoon didn't know how this would end?
Nor are you the black community. He definitely represents more people among that community than even a person who writes articles for their perusal.

BAC thinks that if a black person supports Ron Paul they are either ignorant or stupid. I guess they should just get in line... NO ONE speaks for any subset of people as a whole, not everyone will share your views, regardless of gender, skin tone, or religion.

I absolutely do .. but that's my opinion .. never said I spoke for anyone other than myself.

Spend some time reading and watching black media and you won't be so confused.

BAC Is the black voice, just ask him.

Actually the fact that this guy is the head of the NAACP that is closest to Paul I'll believe him more than some green party hater on a message board.

I'm not trying to be cynical, having been raised in Chicago area for nearly all my life, watching Jesse and Daleys in action, got to ask, does this guy owe or want something from Paul?

Nor are you the black community. He definitely represents more people among that community than even a person who writes articles for their perusal.

Nor are you .. but I dare say I know a bit more about the sentiments and functions within the black community than you do. I happen to know the NAACP ain't speaking for many of us, and I know that just because this President thinks Paul isn't a racist doesn't mean shit to the average person.

Did you know that?

Besides, you don't give a rats ass if Paul is racist or not .. you're just trying to prove a non-point.

Nor are you .. but I dare say I know a bit more about the sentiments and functions within the black community than you do. I happen to know the NAACP ain't speaking for many of us, and I know that just because this President thinks Paul isn't a racist doesn't mean shit to the average person.

Did you know that?

Besides, you don't give a rats ass if Paul is racist or not .. you're just trying to prove a non-point.
I'm just giving evidence that it was more than just "ronbots" that were saying he wasn't racist. I read on this site many times how it was all just "ronbots" that were saying these things.

Dismissing the head of the NAACP because he doesn't subscribe to groupthink on this one... That's what we should do.

I think this guy knows Ron Paul more than you do regardless of whatever groupthink he is supposed to spout.

Back