It Ain't Just Ronbots Saying it...

I have no clue who this gentleman is or what his motivations are, but it doesn't take a 20 year examination of Paul to determine that he is a racist. Perhaps I should ask Colin Powell if Bush is a murderer?

I also have no idea how you judge the character of others and I'm sure that I don't really care .. but among African-Americans, there is a standard on the subject of race that you would not understand, nor do I feel compelled to teach you.

You can celebrate Colin Powell and Condaslezza Rice all you want, but they are not celebrated within the black community for reasons I'm sure are unknown to you.

Don't get it twisted .. I'm not posting for your approval.
I would always trust somebody with a closer knowledge than editorials to recognize racism in somebody they worked with for two decades. I think it is weak to say that you must know more than he does and dismiss him.

But it does draw attention to the fact that it isn't just "ronbots".... Which was the point of the thread.

Welcome to the wonderful world of pigmentation-only thought, it tells you that if somebody works for a lifetime against racism but says Ron Paul is not a racist, all their previous work must be dismissed and they too will never be worth a nickel.... They are "stupid" they are "worthless" they are anything but a thoughtful individual basing an opinion on knowledge not gained from editorials. They are, in fact, equal to Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice. Just fodder to be dismissed...

Got a black politician, group, or organization that is supporting Ron Paul for president or that believes he's a fair man?

I know black PHD Economist Walter Williams supported him and was even rumored to be his running mate. He's head of one of the top economic schools in the country at George Mason.

I would always trust somebody with a closer knowledge than editorials to recognize racism in somebody they worked with for two decades. I think it is weak to say that you must know more than he does and dismiss him.

But it does draw attention to the fact that it isn't just "ronbots".... Which was the point of the thread.

Welcome to the wonderful world of pigmentation-only thought, it tells you that if somebody works for a lifetime against racism but says Ron Paul is not a racist, all their previous work must be dismissed and they too will never be worth a nickel.... They are "stupid" they are "worthless" they are anything but a thoughtful individual basing an opinion on knowledge not gained from editorials. They are, in fact, equal to Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice. Just fodder to be dismissed...

With regards to the thought that more than Ronbots don't think he's a racist .. that may be true, but that hardly matters. What matters is his RECORD and his HISTORY, and irrespective of what anyone thinks, his record and his history smells decidedly racist.

Even the CATO Institute was hands-off Paul because they knew what he smelled like .. and they said so.

With regards to your last paragraph, you seem so confused by the hatred of racism and racists. You've repeatedly asked why I hate Paul so much .. Damn, is it really that hard to figure out for yourself?

Paul's racist record and history has been right there OBVIOUS since he got in the race .. but you've always dismissed it .. then wonder why I question if you care?

Tell me how does someone who supposedly worked against racism for a lifetime support someone who wouldn't sign the Civil Rights Act? In what bizzarro world does that make sense?

There was never a question that he wouldn't have signed the Act.

I know black PHD Economist Walter Williams supported him and was even rumored to be his running mate. He's head of one of the top economic schools in the country at George Mason.

Walter Williams also supported Clarence Thomas and Bush.

My question again .. Black POLITICIAN, group, or organization.

With regards to the thought that more than Ronbots don't think he's a racist .. that may be true, but that hardly matters. What matters is his RECORD and his HISTORY, and irrespective of what anyone thinks, his record and his history smells decidedly racist.
Yet he's against actual racial discrimination. Unlike you.
Even the CATO Institute was hands-off Paul because they knew what he smelled like .. and they said so.
They're globalist fascists and they fear his thoughts on monetary reform and the military industrial complex.
With regards to your last paragraph, you seem so confused by the hatred of racism and racists. You've repeatedly asked why I hate Paul so much .. Damn, is it really that hard to figure out for yourself?

Paul's racist record and history has been right there OBVIOUS since he got in the race .. but you've always dismissed it .. then wonder why I question if you care?

Tell me how does someone who supposedly worked against racism for a lifetime support someone who wouldn't sign the Civil Rights Act? In what bizzarro world does that make sense?

blah blah smock

Walter Williams also supported Clarence Thomas and Bush.

My question again .. Black POLITICIAN, group, or organization.

there are no elected black republican politicians in congress.

And I really don't think there are more than a handful in the elected legislatures in all the state governments.

See. BAC is for the New World Order because it's creators have promised to destroy the white man if the teeming brown horde signs on.

BAC, I'd rather trust a PHD economist about economics than a politician, I believe there are no economist currently in congrass which is pretty sad.

Is it possible that a person who wasn't racist might not support the Act? That they might have voted for a different plan of action?

I think many saw the social engineering and reverse discrimination coming and wanted to be able to hire who they wanted, regardless of race.

Back