It begins ?

I am pretty much a po boy from KY, that is true.
But I am Po no Mo.
I have no degree and probably make nearly as much as Spinner now :)
85K salary, plus my income from dabbling in the market will put me well over 100k this year.
Plus the only debt is a 100k farm mortgage.
I am recovering nicely from a bloodsucking wife and family. I got tired of being the only one working. Approx 75% of my salary is going into savings of one type or another, but not the general market.

I do enjoy doing better than an elitist prick at this own game though :D
Elitism does not figure into my makeup, just trying to make enough off of the market to retire before I die.

your doing good, yup making about 1/3 as much as the spinner.
Call me elitist cause I'm light years smarter than you in investing and business I take that as a compliment trailor boy.:clink:

I'm not posting for your dam approval that's for sure.
Guy's razz each other guess in your book with it's an anti-corp guy dishing it out to me it's ok.
either way this anti-corp stuff is comic relief for me:clink:

Hey Darla, I'm anti-corp!

NBWAWAWAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

P.S. I quick turned a house last month and made $15,500. I don't know what the rate of return was because I used OPM, and $15,500 / 0 = undefined.

Hey Darla, I'm anti-corp!

NBWAWAWAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

P.S. I quick turned a house last month and made $15,500. I don't know what the rate of return was because I used OPM, and $15,500 / 0 = undefined.

LOL Yeah, I know. Well, I always said you were one step away from getting a copy of the Communist Manifesto, a Ho Chi Minh t-shirt and joining a commune.

And Top if you notice, Trog talks about his investments, and I have even seen him advise people on the subject, without attempting to demean others.

PS you will never beat me at my game

ROTFLMAO, I don't even want to play your game.

But I am doing very well.

PS you sound like Rob with the trailor boy line :)
I don't live in a trailer, just a modest little house that fills my needs.
Easier to clean and heat/cool than a big one that I could buy if I wanted to, but then I am not a status concious elitist as you are :D

Darla, I'm no republican. I'm left of everybody on social issues.
You think anybody with expertise in business and investing is a republican.
That's partially why I hang around to educate the clueless dems and indys that you can be wallet wise and be a dem.
MONEY IS POLITICS

Back