It is not a Hung Jury... we have a verdict.

no you didnt see it then did you? you did all that running and now what? you finally blew your load. Good for you guys it had to be painful waiting 8 years
Ya unlike you guys who spent countless years investing Bill and then Hillary and then Obama and now Biden all for NOTHING.

The definition of witch hunts, weaponizing gov't unlike these investigations in and around Trump that end up with so many witches in jail we would struggle to count them all.

You tears around abuse of gov't make me smile to my core.

6th amendment isn't that complicated.......high schoolers learn it.......why didn't you?......
Let's look at the 6th amendment.
Trump was tried in NY where the crime was committed.
Trump was informed of the crime he was charged with and ultimately convicted of.
Trump had a lawyer.
Trump's lawyer was able to confront the witnesses for the prosecution
Trump was allowed to call witnesses.

Since the 6th amendment isn't complicated, tell us what section of the 6th was violated. What crime was Trump convicted of that he wasn't informed of.

Ya unlike you guys who spent countless years investing Bill and then Hillary and then Obama and now Biden all for NOTHING.

The definition of witch hunts, weaponizing gov't unlike these investigations in and around Trump that end up with so many witches in jail we would struggle to count them all.

You tears around abuse of gov't make me smile to my core.
Trump being president in jail will make me smile to mine.

Trump was informed of the crime he was charged with and ultimately convicted of.
fail......after closing arguments legal experts across the spectrum were unable to agree on what the mysterious second offense which elevated this from a misdemeanor to a felony under the NY statute........then the jury instructions stated something unprecedented, that the jury did not have to be unanimous on what the mysterious second offense was.......one possibility was a federal campaign violation which the FEC had already determined didn't happen and the state had no authority to prosecute.......another was a federal tax violation which again the state had never alleged or presented evidence on......this will be the reason the court decision is overturned........

fail......after closing arguments legal experts across the spectrum were unable to agree on what the mysterious second offense which elevated this from a misdemeanor to a felony under the NY statute........then the jury instructions stated something unprecedented, that the jury did not have to be unanimous on what the mysterious second offense was.......one possibility was a federal campaign violation which the FEC had already determined didn't happen and the state had no authority to prosecute.......another was a federal tax violation which again the state had never alleged or presented evidence on......this will be the reason the court decision is overturned........
Trump was not convicted of this mysterious second offense that you think he was. The second offense is what made the crime he was charged with a felony. The jury didn't have to be unanimous on the evidence. That has never been a requirement of the US system of justice. The jury only has to be unanimous on the verdict for the crime that defendant is charged with. The jury also doesn't have to be unanimous on agreeing that there was evidence that Trump told Weisselberg to make the false entries in the ledger. Each Juror is allowed to make their own decisions about what the evidence means to them and if it means the defendant is guilty.

The FEC investigator recommended that the Trump campaign be investigated. The FEC board split along party lines so the investigation never moved forward. In the case of the campaign violation, Cohen pled guilty to 2 campaign donation violations for his payment to Stormy Daniels and the repayment from Trump. It seem you think the appeals court will just ignore all the evidence and rely on your lies. Surely you know that isn't the way courts work. They rely on facts and law.

I predict you will be on your death bed and the USSC will still not have heard an appeal on this case.

Back