It Sure Looks Like the CIA Helped Biden Win the 2020 Election

I read it. He wasted time and money. You rightys buy anything anyone says against Biden or the left. When it falls flat, you move to the next one, sure this time will be different. Learning is difficult for rightys. I still remember the Kraken who is hiding in a cave now. Durham wasted millions and got nothing. This was 4 years of promising any day now he will nail the left'. Zippo, nothing again.

No he showed the lies and corruption ogf the Democrats that cost tens of millions of taxpayer dollars

No they aren't. The establishment is and they aren't limited to political parties. The purpose of political parties is to keep us divided so the self-styled elites can keep stealing from us.

Yes they are. The 'self styled elites' is fascism and communism, supported by Democrats.

Every single director of the F.B.I. has been a Republican-aligned official, going all the way back to its creation. Its current director, Christopher Wray, was nominated by Trump himself and was formerly head of the criminal division in George W. Bush’s Justice Department, a member of the conservative Federalist Society, and a clerk for Judge J. Michael Luttig, a Republican.

Wray replaced James Comey, formerly deputy attorney general in George W. Bush’s Justice Department. His predecessor Robert Mueller, who served in the Justice Department of both Bush presidencies, was nominated by George W. Bush. Before them — from Louis Freeh (a George H.W. Bush judge) to the F.B.I.’s founder, J. Edgar Hoover — all of the F.B.I.’s directors were Republican-aligned officials.
Blatant lie.
Trump and his followers claim that the FBI is run by Democrats. So ... what exactly do they WANT?
At this point? The FBI should be completely disbanded. They do not enforce the law. They BREAK THE LAW.

Back