It Sure Looks Like the CIA Helped Biden Win the 2020 Election

It's a good thing you are not a lawyer. Actually, it's probably a good thing that you're unemployed and spend your day combing right wing websites and trolling message boards. You absolutely SUCK at that as well, but you do less harm this way than if you actually worked.
???.....we have the evidence already of FBI and DoJ involvement......we know the CIA distributed the letter and that it was a lie.....we know someone had to organize the distribution.......what part seems far fetched to you?.....

An employee of the CIA is entitled to involve themselves in political activities. Informing one person about a letter that exists is NOT evidence of the CIA conducting political activities. It is however evidence of your stupidity for thinking it is evidence of a crime or evidence of corruption.

wait, does it matter to you at all that the ONE employee of the CIA circulated a known lie and asked former CIA agents to sign a letter saying it was true?.....and that NO ONE in the CIA said "wait.....that letter is a lie"?.......

wait, does it matter to you at all that the ONE employee of the CIA circulated a known lie and asked former CIA agents to sign a letter saying it was true?.....and that NO ONE in the CIA said "wait.....that letter is a lie"?.......

Hmmm..... I didn't realize that government employees had to always tell the truth when it came to politics. I guess we better start rounding up people that worked in Trump's WH.

How were they doing that?
Is it the same way the FBI was illegally investigating Hillary? Or the same way that Comer is illegally investigating Hunter?

In fact, the CIA was investigating suspected Russian agents. It was their job. The Trump connection was that that is who the spies were talking to.

Hmmm..... I didn't realize that government employees had to always tell the truth when it came to politics.
I realize you have a low threshold when it comes to truth, since you're a lib'rul and constantly lie......I prefer an FBI, a DoJ, and a CIA that don't interfere in elections.......your experience may vary......

The CIA, and FBI are mostly conservative. Mueller was a lifelong Repub. Comey was too. The idea that they are liberal organizations is wrong. The Repub go straight to that lie because they cannot conceive of a person dedicated to their job and letting the truth come out, whatever it is. They know they would not do that.

I predict that not one leftist will care. In fact, in a very short time you will see some of them bring up that letter that "51 intelligence agents signed" as "proof" and the reason they will not listen to the evidence from the laptop.

And how would you respond to that? I think we need to start hanging some traitors.

Back