It Sure Looks Like the CIA Helped Biden Win the 2020 Election

ROTFLMAFO!!!!!

How exactly does a private citizen with no ties to the CIA use the CIA to win an election. You truly might be the dumbest poster on this board. And the whiniest. An adult in diapers. Here's the deal, pal. No one, and I mean NO ONE gave a shit, or gives a shit about Hunter Biden's laptop except for Trump supporters. When there is some kind of evidence of wrongdoing by Biden, let me know, okay? And please stop posting bullshit articles from completely irreputable sources. We are laughing at you.

You think Biden had no ties after 40 years in government? HAHAHAHA

It's a good thing you are not a lawyer. Actually, it's probably a good thing that you're unemployed and spend your day combing right wing websites and trolling message boards. You absolutely SUCK at that as well, but you do less harm this way than if you actually worked.

I am a truck driver

You don't want to show any proof you just whine like a useless Democrat. You watch to much Mother Jones

Really cunt? If you follow the thread back you see that I stated something about political parties that you never bothered to answer. You're a gutless cunt.

Really cunt? If you follow the thread back you see that I stated something about political parties that you never bothered to answer. You're a gutless cunt.

You are the whiner not me. I am waiting for you to answer me about you conspiracy theories and show proof

What conspiracy theory? If I can trace the thread back so can others. You sure you want to play this game?

I guess you don't remember what you posted. You talked about who runs the government but won't name names and if you did you could show no proof

I guess you don't remember what you posted. You talked about who runs the government but won't name names and if you did you could show no proof

I not only remember I traced the thread back to make sure I remembered correctly. You look like a fool right now.

Back