It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

“Wear a mask: Do the Right Thing!”

Look, this is obviously evil.

People who wear masks outside in August of 2023 are not superheroes. They are part of a political cult that took over a major political party. “People are watching”??? 2023?? That is evil. This is about turning Americans against each other. Read the signs.

I love the look of the surgical masks in the cooler weather.

With sunglasses and a hoodie, they make an awesome fashion statement.

I particularly enjoyed how nervous the tellers looked at the credit union.

Once it cools off, I'm in.

Why does the right hate all science?

And math

And history

And Democracy

It reeks of a pack of Putin fart harvesters

I love the look of the surgical masks in the cooler weather.

With sunglasses and a hoodie, they make an awesome fashion statement.

I particularly enjoyed how nervous the tellers looked at the credit union.

Once it cools off, I'm in.
Wear one if you want... just don't force me to wear one.

Does it?

Where is it mandatory?
QED of libtards pretending not to know things.

You're a complete and utter moron if you think that libtards aren't going to force maskwearing and other COVID restrictions onto people again (likely ramping up this fall/winter and going through (s)election season, with maybe a short reprieve during the summer when BLM/Antifa violence will take over in prominence).

We've seen this song and dance before, so stop being a moron and pretending that it won't happen again... because it will... and you'll go along with it just like you did the last time because you're a moron without the balls to take a stand against it.

Who denies the reality of Global warming even though the science has been proven in real time?

Who denies medically defined states of existence for humankind like gay, bi and trans?

Who denies Covid is real like an insane ass dragger?

Who denies economic math so they can pretend we need to deregulate and lower corporate taxes?

What party keeps crashing the world economy with its idiot denials of economic conditions and good practice?

What party hates history and wants it erased and rewritten to make it look like where people Never oppressed people of other colors?

Which party says teaching what actually happened in America makes them too sad so we have to teach kids lies instead?

Which party says we are not even a democracy?

That's not how maggots work though

You don't have to wear a mask.
Just don't try to enter stores or other public places where civilized people are.

If you do, they'll haul your sorry ass off to jail where they will make you wear a mask.

Who denies the reality of Global warming even though the science has been proven in real time?

Who denies medically defined states of existence for humankind like gay, bi and trans?

Who denies Covid is real like an insane ass dragger?

Who denies economic math so they can pretend we need to deregulate and lower corporate taxes?

What party keeps crashing the world economy with its idiot denials of economic conditions and good practice?

What party hates history and wants it erased and rewritten to make it look like where people Never oppressed people of other colors?

Which party says teaching what actually happened in America makes them too sad so we have to teach kids lies instead?

Which party says we are not even a democracy?

If you don't know America is a representative democracy why should we think you know anything we else? Youre a retard.

Back