It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

I think the revolts rather speak for themselves.

Makes one wonder if maybe people took masks more seriously when COVID first showed up if we wouldn't still be facing resurgent variants 3 years later. Guess we'll never know because the "Don't Tread On Me" faction decided they would help keep it going.

I think we've learned that holding an N95 in your hand around a Trumper will cause them to turn into a quivering pile of goo.

Nah. I use them for what they are intended for, dusty work.
If I see YOU wearing one to try to protect yourself from covid, I'm just going to laugh at you again. It only shows you have no mind and only do what your Masters tell you to do.

Makes one wonder if maybe people took masks more seriously when COVID first showed up if we wouldn't still be facing resurgent variants 3 years later. Guess we'll never know because the "Don't Tread On Me" faction decided they would help keep it going.

It is DEMOCRATS that keep it going. They tread on everybody.

Everything has politics. Even science.
Incorrect.

E = m x c^2

Explain the politics with that one.

Even science. You clearly have no experience with the wondrous world of grant writing.
There's your problem right there. You don't know the difference between "science" and "grants" and "writing" and "scam" and "legitimate."

Hint: you are the gullible moron in this equation

You fell for the whole Global Warming thing, right? ... and you believe it all for the sole reason that you were instructed to believe it, and you OBEYED. Remember the hint I gave you.

Well reasoned. As I expected when I saw you had posted. Check.
There's your problem right there. You don't know the difference between "reasoning" and "observation."

Hint: you are the gullible moron in the equation.

The whole COVID scam for which you gullibly fell, was nothing more than a false but much hyped con directed to the gullible, scientifically illiterate masses, such as you. It doesn't matter how obvious of a hoax it was, there is no amount of obviousness that cannot be overcome by a sufficient amount of leftist stupid, brought on by naive leftist OBEDIENCE to tyranny.

There's your problem right there. You don't know the difference between "reasoning" and "observation."

Hint: you are the gullible moron in the equation.

The whole COVID scam for which you gullibly fell, was nothing more than a false but much hyped con directed to the gullible, scientifically illiterate masses, such as you. It doesn't matter how obvious of a hoax it was, there is no amount of obviousness that cannot be overcome by a sufficient amount of leftist stupid, brought on by naive leftist OBEDIENCE to tyranny.

Good luck with that.

Incorrect.

E = m x c^2

Explain the politics with that one.

There's your problem right there. You don't know the difference between "science" and "grants" and "writing" and "scam" and "legitimate."

Hint: you are the gullible moron in this equation

You fell for the whole Global Warming thing, right? ... and you believe it all for the sole reason that you were instructed to believe it, and you OBEYED. Remember the hint I gave you.

Aristotle taught us that man is a political animal. Smith taught us that everything is politics.

Politics is an inescapable fact of the human condition. There is politics in family, at work, at school, and anywhere else where humans interact.

Btw, when I say “politics,” I mean politics in the general sense. To quote a famous thinker, politics is “who gets what.” Going back to my science example: There's only so much money to go around for scientific research. Grant writers play politics when they convince the people with money why their particular area of research is worth funding. Another example: Have you ever wondered how the seemingly unqualified people at work get promoted easily? It's because the politic their way up by knowing the right people and saying the right things.

Aristotle taught us that man is a political animal. Smith taught us that everything is politics.
I don't care what dead people said. You are on tap to explain the politics in E = m x c^2. Do you wish to retract your statement?

Politics is an inescapable fact of the human condition.
Whatever the fuck that means. The Stefan-Boltzmann law is an integral part of the human condition; what are the politics in RADIANCE = SB_CONST * EMISSIVITY * TEMPERATURE^4

Now you have two questions outstanding.

There is politics in family, at work, at school, blah, blah, blah.
Humans use a lot of math in their condition. What are the politics in the Pythagorean Theorem? (A^2 + B^2 = C^2)

Perhaps you can help me out with this one: What are the politics involved in the thermocline. For the life of me I can't recall what my position is, or should be.

Btw, when I say “politics,” I mean politics in the general sense.
I have no idea what you mean. Are you referring to politics that don't involve any specific politics?

There's only so much money to go around for scientific research.
There's no such thing as scientific research. There is only research. I'm getting the strong impression that you don't know what science is. You don't know what science is if you think that research is science, or if you think that data is science, or if you think that a study is science, or a report, or a consensus, or an organization, e.g. NASA, or people, or a community, or an institution, or a university, or a book.

Do you believe that there is science beyond mere religious dogma supporting Global Warming or Climate Change? I'm now very curious.

Grant writers play politics when they convince the people with money why their particular area of research is worth funding.
I am intimately familiar with this. The current scam is quantum computing. The previous champion in this category was the Global Warming / Climate Change hoax. None of this has anything to do with science and everything to do with researchers, having no other way to feed their families, turn to the research scam for a paycheck.

Another example: Have you ever wondered how the seemingly unqualified people at work get promoted easily? It's because the politic their way up by knowing the right people and saying the right things.
I totally concur. Politics is huge with people. There are no politics in science or math; you just aren't all that familiar with that subject matter.

Politics is an inescapable fact of the human condition. There is politics in family, at work, at school, and anywhere else where humans interact.

Btw, when I say “politics,” I mean politics in the general sense. To quote a famous thinker, politics is “who gets what.” Going back to my science example: There's only so much money to go around for scientific research. Grant writers play politics when they convince the people with money why their particular area of research is worth funding. Another example: Have you ever wondered how the seemingly unqualified people at work get promoted easily? It's because the politic their way up by knowing the right people and saying the right things.

E=mc^2 isn't people or politics. Science has no politics or religion.
F=mA isn't people or politics. Science has no politics or religion.

I don't care what dead people said. You are on tap to explain the politics in E = m x c^2. Do you wish to retract your statement?

Whatever the fuck that means. The Stefan-Boltzmann law is an integral part of the human condition; what are the politics in RADIANCE = SB_CONST * EMISSIVITY * TEMPERATURE^4

Now you have two questions outstanding.

Humans use a lot of math in their condition. What are the politics in the Pythagorean Theorem? (A^2 + B^2 = C^2)

Perhaps you can help me out with this one: What are the politics involved in the thermocline. For the life of me I can't recall what my position is, or should be.

I have no idea what you mean. Are you referring to politics that don't involve any specific politics?

There's no such thing as scientific research. There is only research. I'm getting the strong impression that you don't know what science is. You don't know what science is if you think that research is science, or if you think that data is science, or if you think that a study is science, or a report, or a consensus, or an organization, e.g. NASA, or people, or a community, or an institution, or a university, or a book.

Do you believe that there is science beyond mere religious dogma supporting Global Warming or Climate Change? I'm now very curious.

I am intimately familiar with this. The current scam is quantum computing. The previous champion in this category was the Global Warming / Climate Change hoax. None of this has anything to do with science and everything to do with researchers, having no other way to feed their families, turn to the research scam for a paycheck.

I totally concur. Politics is huge with people. There are no politics in science or math; you just aren't all that familiar with that subject matter.

There's politics everywhere.

Speaking in the European parliament, German MEP Christine Anderson, implores the people of the world to meet any attempt at resurrecting Covid tyranny with mass non-compliance.

"They're already bringing it all back, and I would really like for you, the people, to not go along. Simply say no. They want you to wear a mask? Say no. They want you to put in another mRNA shot? Say no. They want to impose a curfew on you? Say no."

"That's really all you have to do... Once you've made it clear to them that you will no longer go along, they cannot scare you anymore. Because as long as you're afraid of what they might do if you don't comply, they have power over you. Take the power away from them. Simply say no."

-----------------------------------------------

Um no....the WOKE are sadists.....the brutality is a feature not a bug and they sure adore having excuses to get brutal.

Prepare For Hell.

Back