It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

It must be tedious having a worldview that requires constant mental gymnastics to support.

Again:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_consensus

No gymnastics required. There is no such thing as 'scientific consensus', no matter how many times Wikipedia tries to use the term.
There is no voting bloc in science. Science has no politics. No one votes at all in science. There are no elections, votes, reviews, or any other consensus used in science.

Does it take stickers to be conservative?

The average conservative's ideology can be expressed in a bumper sticker, which says a lot.

There is no such thing as 'scientific consensus'

Science has no voting bloc.

Strawman fallacy.

Science has no politics.

Everything has politics. Even science. You clearly have no experience with the wondrous world of grant writing. Lucky you.

No gymnastics required. There is no such thing as 'scientific consensus', no matter how many times Wikipedia tries to use the term.
There is no voting bloc in science. Science has no politics. No one votes at all in science. There are no elections, votes, reviews, or any other consensus used in science.

You're fond of strawmen. Keep parroting yourself. Your avatar is fitting.

You think he is? What a compliment!
I am too!.

We both support Trump.

The fact that this gets under your skin as a nasty itch is just sheer joy to us!

It doesn't “get under my skin.” It saddens me, because I feel like I'm living in an episode of South Park and Trump is Cartman fooling the millions of voters.

OK, 288 posts.

What have we decided about masks?

I still think that they look GREAT with sunglasses and a hoodie,

but what's the overall consensus?

The average conservative's ideology can be expressed in a bumper sticker, which says a lot.

Strawman fallacy.

Everything has politics. Even science. You clearly have no experience with the wondrous world of grant writing. Lucky you.

Fallacy fallacy. Science has no politics. It has no religion. It does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. Science isn't government or government money. Science isn't even people. Wikipedia is wrong, yet again. False authority fallacy.

OK, 288 posts.

What have we decided about masks?

I still think that they look GREAT with sunglasses and a hoodie,

but what's the overall consensus?

I think we've learned that holding an N95 in your hand around a Trumper will cause them to turn into a quivering pile of goo.

Nah, Sock. That's supposed to be SDS or Mantra 42 (using your numbering). If you're going to describe yourself using my Mantra List, you should at least use ones that exist.
Mantra 43 Fecal incontinence due to sex-related weakened anal sphincter

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

So this is how an adult with developmental retardation behaves online.

I believe Sybil is a paranoid schizophrenic. The fact he truly believes all of his online personalities are different people is the most telling point about him.

hDkTY6E.jpg

Back