It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

I remember how people who suggested that this is true in 2020 and 2021 were savaged.

It is not true. Masks do not stop carbon dioxide or oxygen. They don't stop a virus either. N95 masks are dust masks. They don't even stop smoke.
Elevated levels of carbon dioxide does not cause any health hazard (until it displaces oxygen sufficient to cause partial pressure of oxygen to drop below 68mm Hg which can cause sleepiness).

Long term use of masks, however IS a health hazard, due to the bacteria and fungus that builds up in them. It is not recommended to use an N95 mask for more than a couple of hours before discarding it.

It is not true. Masks do not stop carbon dioxide or oxygen.
Elevated levels of carbon dioxide does not cause any health hazard (until it displaces oxygen sufficient to cause partial pressure of oxygen to drop below 68mm Hg which can cause sleepiness).

Long term use of masks, however IS a health hazard, due to the bacteria and fungus that builds up in them.

Riiiiiight.

We know that those who wear masks extensively over long periods tend to have health effects to include dental wise......exactly why this is would be good to know.

So doctors and nurses in operating rooms have been asphyxiated for decades?

They do not use N95 masks. They use A4923 masks. They do not stop viruses either. They are designed to stop blood splatter and the like. They are discarded after each surgery.
Neither mask stops carbon dioxide nor oxygen.

200.webp
200w.webp
giphy.webp

Eyeroll / Sigh ...

Did you just rush exclusively to Wikipedia? Is even Cypress smarter than you are?

Wikipedia is a non-authoritative political propaganda site that is awash in errors. You are supposed to be using it for references to authoritative sources, not copy-pasting what some brainless moron from the DNC headquarters wrote in there fifteen minutes prior.

You are gullible, stupid and know absolutely nothing. I pity you.

ef51e5b38df1448f16d5a2b7f245221b.jpg

200.webp
200w.webp
giphy.webp

Eyeroll / Sigh ...

Did you just rush exclusively to Wikipedia? Is even Cypress smarter than you are?

Wikipedia is a non-authoritative political propaganda site that is awash in errors. You are supposed to be using it for references to authoritative sources, not copy-pasting what some brainless moron from the DNC headquarters wrote in there fifteen minutes prior.

You are gullible, stupid and know absolutely nothing. I pity you.

ef51e5b38df1448f16d5a2b7f245221b.jpg

You can always tell how far to the right someone is by how many stickers they have. Online, you guys have tons of idiotic graphics. In real life, you're the sort who speeds through town in a diesel truck covered in Trump/MAGA/pseudo-patriotic bumper stickers.

Your images take up more space that your actual response, and due to the way my phone formats stuff here, I have to zoom in all the way to see the tiny print of your response. Frankly, I don't see why I should zoom in, seeing as you're an anti-science, religious, Trump-loving lunatic who can't even grasp the concept of scientific consensus.

Back