It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

I mean even science is against them.

"The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month.

Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous. There is just no evidence that masks make any difference. Full stop."

Fauci just doubles down though and says, "But there are other studies."...

Yeah, there are, the ones that were nonrandomized, simply "observational" studies that reached a pre-drawn conclusion.

Even CNN is against them this time:

Trump got Covid and was hospitalized.
Because of an overabundance of caution. He didn't really need the hospital at all.

I've also had covid. Nothing more than minor flu-like symptoms...pretty much like the reaction Trump had when he contracted covid.
if it were not due to extraordinary care, he might not have made it.
He was running the country with little more than a few sniffles.
Trump said he would not comply.
There is no reason to. There are a lot of reasons to NOT comply.
He should have before and should now.
Paradox M. Paradox V. Fear mongering. Tyranny.

I mean even science is against them.

"The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month.

Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous. There is just no evidence that masks make any difference. Full stop."

Fauci just doubles down though and says, "But there are other studies."...

Yeah, there are, the ones that were nonrandomized, simply "observational" studies that reached a pre-drawn conclusion.

Even CNN is against them this time:

Science is not 'studies'. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. There is no theory of science being discussed here.

The N95 specification is an engineering specification. These masks are dust masks. They do not stop a virus. You can effectively drive a semitruck load of them through a single microscopic hole in one of these masks.
This isn't a study. It's an engineering specification. They are not designed to be used for more than a couple of hours. Wearing one for long periods of time can result in exposure to bacteriological and fungal infections in the lung, caused by the mask itself as the source of contagion.

It is no surprise that any study (which isn't science, BTW) has one of two results. The biased ones that says masks are 'effective', and others that find masks make no difference.

Mandating masks creates a paradox (which I call paradox M):
1) I wear a mask to protect myself from covid.
2) I demand YOU wear a mask because mine doesn't work.

A corollary called Paradox V also exists:
1) I get the 'vaccination' to protect myself from covid.
2) I demand YOU get the 'vaccination' because mine doesn't work.

I do see your point. A lot of people, including even CNN, are saying 'never again'.

Nobody is talking about Texas, Sock.

You just did, Sybil.

Oh yeah, YALSA, dumbass.

4ddlj6.jpg

They may try, but like Obama and his Hinie Virus (H1N1 = Hienie) it's not going to fly. Nobody believes they are in danger and no other nation is playing this game with them. Shoot even Canada isn't playing and he loves, and I mean really loves, to play Fascist up there.

Canada sees the danger and isn't buying the QAnon hoax theory.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/ot...accine-for-omicron-urges-boosters/ar-AA1gCxrH
Canadian health officials on Tuesday authorized Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine targeting the Omicron subvariant, urging all Canadians over the age of six months to get fresh inoculations as the nation sees an uptick in infections....

..."We are absolutely encouraging people to get protected both with COVID-19 vaccine and the flu shot," Canada's Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam said during a news conference after the announcement, adding that Canadians can expect to start receiving the new shots in the beginning of October...

"Vaccination continues to be one of the most effective ways to protect ourselves against COVID-19," it said.

It said those who have not received a vaccine or a booster dose within the last six months should do so. Anyone aged five years and older should receive one dose of the Moderna vaccine, regardless of their COVID-19 vaccine history, the department said.

Children between six months and four years of age should receive two doses if they have not been previously vaccinated, or one dose if they have been previously vaccinated, it said...

Dr. Paul Offit on How Public Health Communications Requires a 'Unified' Narrative

"I just contradicted somebody who was the Coronavirus Task Coordinator, Ashish Jha at The White House, and he wasn't happy about that and others weren't happy about that because you have to have this unified front. Because when you show in any sense that you're questioning it, it looks bad."

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the WOKE Suicide Cult disturbing the solidarity gets punished.

...annnnnd back to your usual insults and mockery. Done here.

You don't know what scientific consensus is. You're attacking a strawman. Scientists don't ”vote” on anything.

If your doctor tells you that you have stomach cancer, you might seek a second opinion. Doctor #2 independently looks at your body and comes to the same diagnosis. The next eight doctors to examine you each independently reach the same diagnosis.

That's scientific consensus. The doctors don't gather and “vote” about your diagnosis. How can you not know what scientific consensus is? Did you drop out of the third grade?

You don't know what scientific consensus is. You're attacking a strawman. Scientists don't ”vote” on anything.
Science doesn't use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. Fallacy fallacy.
If your doctor tells you that you have stomach cancer, you might seek a second opinion. Doctor #2 independently looks at your body and comes to the same diagnosis. The next eight doctors to examine you each independently reach the same diagnosis.
Not science. A medical diagnosis.
That's scientific consensus.
That's not science at all.
The doctors don't gather and “vote” about your diagnosis.
They often do.
How can you not know what scientific consensus is?
Science does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science.
Did you drop out of the third grade?
Mantra 1c.

Rightys are so crazy. The last thing Biden wants is another round of Covid. The problems it causes are terrible. He cannot please everyone, no matter what he does. The best scenario for him, is that Covid faded away forever. But it does not work that way.
Hawkeye does not spend much time thinking things through. He just burps another stupid thread that makes no sense.
Biden does not want covid. He does not want mask mandates. He does not want vaccine lines again.
Lots of rightys are praying for its return. It will cause problems for the incumbent.

Rightys are so crazy.
Inversion fallacy.
The last thing Biden wants is another round of Covid.
Then why is he calling for one?
The problems it causes are terrible.
True.
He cannot please everyone, no matter what he does.
Sorry dude. Calling for another of covid hysteria is just plain stupid.
The best scenario for him, is that Covid faded away forever. But it does not work that way.
Because Democrats WANT Covid hysteria.
Hawkeye does not spend much time thinking things through. He just burps another stupid thread that makes no sense.
Biden does not want covid.
Then why is he calling for another round of it?
He does not want mask mandates.
Blatant lie.
He does not want vaccine lines again.
Blatant lie.
Lots of rightys are praying for its return.
Inversion fallacy.
It will cause problems for the incumbent.
True, and it already has.

Inversion fallacy.

Then why is he calling for one?

True.

Sorry dude. Calling for another of covid hysteria is just plain stupid.

Because Democrats WANT Covid hysteria.

Then why is he calling for another round of it?

Blatant lie.

Blatant lie.

Inversion fallacy.

True, and it already has.
Mantra 43 Fecal incontinence due to sex-related weakened anal sphincter

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

You don't know what scientific consensus is.
You are the one that doesn't understand that there is no such thing. There is no "consensus" in science. It is a contradiction in terms. You are a total moron.

Consensus implies majority opinion. Opinion, as in subjectivity. There is no subjectivity in science. Nobody's agreement or approval is required, or even applicable. It's time for you to hang it up.

You're attacking a strawman.
You're scrambling to save face, but it's too late. If you weren't so scientifically illiterate and desperate to thound like a thuper thmart perthon, you wouldn't rush to blurt out half the stupid crap you regurgitate. Get you own comedy channel.

The doctors don't gather and “vote” about your diagnosis.
Yes they most certainly do. Different doctors disagree on diagnoses because it's a subjective matter of interpretation and opinion. Some doctors bash on other doctors for being stupid, just like I'm bashing on you for being stupid. That's why doctors say "In my medical opinion ..."

Did you catch that, or was I going to fast for you? "In my medical opinion ..."

One more time, but even more slowly ... "Y o u . . . a r e . . . a . . . m o r o n."

How can you not know what scientific consensus is?
There is nothing more dangerous than a complete and utter moron like yourself who thinks he's a consummate genius. Not only are you scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent, you can't even recognize a logical contradiction when it's right in front of you. You even wield it to mock others, unaware that you are egregiously in error.

You are totally fucking stupid. Wait, let me guess, you believe in Global Warming, right? I bet you think people have used satellites to measure the earth's average global temperature to within one degree Celsius, yes? I bet you think the ocean is somehow rising, that Greenland ice is somehow disappearing and that the ocean is acidifying, right?

But you're not totally gullible, right? Not you. Too funny.

deb95c059d50b644e6cf5c3b0a3a0e75.jpg

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

You are the one that doesn't understand that there is no such thing. There is no "consensus" in science. It is a contradiction in terms. You are a total moron.

Consensus implies majority opinion. Opinion, as in subjectivity. There is no subjectivity in science. Nobody's agreement or approval is required, or even applicable. It's time for you to hang it up.

You're scrambling to save face, but it's too late. If you weren't so scientifically illiterate and desperate to thound like a thuper thmart perthon, you wouldn't rush to blurt out half the stupid crap you regurgitate. Get you own comedy channel.

Yes they most certainly do. Different doctors disagree on diagnoses because it's a subjective matter of interpretation and opinion. Some doctors bash on other doctors for being stupid, just like I'm bashing on you for being stupid. That's why doctors say "In my medical opinion ..."

Did you catch that, or was I going to fast for you? "In my medical opinion ..."

One more time, but even more slowly ... "Y o u . . . a r e . . . a . . . m o r o n."

There is nothing more dangerous than a complete and utter moron like yourself who thinks he's a consummate genius. Not only are you scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent, you can't even recognize a logical contradiction when it's right in front of you. You even wield it to mock others, unaware that you are egregiously in error.

You are totally fucking stupid. Wait, let me guess, you believe in Global Warming, right? I bet you think people have used satellites to measure the earth's average global temperature to within one degree Celsius, yes? I bet you think the ocean is somehow rising, that Greenland ice is somehow disappearing and that the ocean is acidifying, right?

But you're not totally gullible, right? Not you. Too funny.

deb95c059d50b644e6cf5c3b0a3a0e75.jpg

Sigh.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_consensus

Back