It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
In 1982, after caging in predominantly African-American and Latino neighborhoods, the Republican National Committee and New Jersey Republican State Committee entered into a consent decree with their Democratic party counterparts.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/court-cases/dnc-v-rnc-consent-decreeI

This nation has been fighting Republican election cheating since Nixon

Projection. You are describing Democrats again.

For fifty years your assholes have been cheating in elections and ruining the economy while lying us to war and selling arms to terrorists

Just how many Republicans need to go to prison before you face facts?

Projection. You are describing Democrats again.

They can't do shit if no one listens to them.

That is true, but stupid. There are lots of people who will follow what the medical professionals say we should do. Using superlatives is poor debate. The minority will follow anti-science, anti-medical crap posted in right wing sites. You want the lowest level of people to make the rules. Forget scientific expertise, it is Trumpys who should make all the rules.

No surprise that a guy who likes to beat up women to get his rocks off is a total pussy. OH MY GOD A MASK!!!!

I frankly don't give a fuck any longer. Let them kill themselves. I'll get the new booster, wear an N-95 if the infection rates start to get bad and watch the death cult kill off some more of their members. Good riddance. Fewer Trump voters, fewer traitors.

Someone should ask Darth about his stupid Covid take.

Oh wait, he's dead.

I frankly don't give a fuck any longer. Let them kill themselves. I'll get the new booster, wear an N-95 if the infection rates start to get bad and watch the death cult kill off some more of their members. Good riddance. Fewer Trump voters, fewer traitors.

Oh wait, he's dead.

GOOD YOU STUPID RETARDED FUCKING IMBECILE! LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE! If you're that much of a pussy stay the fuck home. Damn you

That is true, but stupid. There are lots of people who will follow what the medical professionals say we should do. Using superlatives is poor debate. The minority will follow anti-science, anti-medical crap posted in right wing sites. You want the lowest level of people to make the rules. Forget scientific expertise, it is Trumpys who should make all the rules.

Projection. You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.

Oh wait, he's dead.

Paradox M. Paradox V. Hate speech.

Covid does not kill.

I favor bringing back the masks if the health experts advise that,

but this time,

we must get seriously harsh with the non-compliers.

We should have special police patrols to shoot the unmasked on sight if they're somewhere where masks were mandated.

I'm not a big law and order guy,

but here's an area where we were too lax.

If the tards in the Joke administration do try or succeed in bringing back a mask mandate, I'll ignore it just like I did last time. Fuck Joke Bribem.

If the tards in the Joke administration do try or succeed in bringing back a mask mandate, I'll ignore it just like I did last time. Fuck Joke Bribem.

My family lost 2 Trumpys because they thought Covid was not real. We still have some. The herd will be self-culled.

Back