It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

You crazy rightys claim you did not wear masks last time. You will not wear them this time. That disqualifies you from crying about masks. It also shows they are not overlords.
Damn can rightys cry.

You crazy rightys claim you did not wear masks last time. You will not wear them this time. That disqualifies you from crying about masks. It also shows they are not overlords.
Damn can rightys cry.

I don't need to cry. I'm not scared of Election Virus. I don't need a mask, and I prohibit anyone from using them on my property unless they are doing a dusty job.

You crazy rightys claim you did not wear masks last time.
I can't speak for "you crazy rightys", but I can speak for myself. I (outside of keeping my job, receiving healthcare services, and visiting a relative in the hospital) did not wear a mask last time. Even re: the noted exceptions, I almost always had the useless thing below my nose so as to breathe normally.

You will not wear them this time.
Correct. I won't wear them (outside of the same 'keep my job' and 'relative in hospital' sort of exceptions that I made the last time, and even then, it would largely stay below my nose like the last time).

Additionally, this time around, I would be MUCH more vocal (meaning libtard-level relentless) about how stupid it is (e.g. regularly bringing up Paradox M and Paradox V).

As Biden said to me the last time around, "my patience is wearing thin".

That disqualifies you from crying about masks. It also shows they are not overlords.
Damn can rightys cry.
Meh. I see no reason to cry. I'll leave that up to the liberals who get pissy at me for not wearing a mask.

You could conceivably be right, gfm7175. I wouldn't know.

Due mainly to my unfortunate character flaws, however,

I'd still chuckle if you were run over by a Greyhound bus.

Maybe you should find an inoculation that prevents that,

or better yet, wear a blindfold instead of a mask

when you're out on the streets.
I used the same reasoning that you did... just came to a different conclusion.

CNN asks Fauci why the highest quality scientific evidence consistently shows that masks do not work?

"The most rigorous and comprehensive analysis of scientific studies conducted on the efficacy of masks for reducing the spread of respiratory illnesses — including Covid-19 — was published late last month.

Its conclusions, said Tom Jefferson, the Oxford epidemiologist who is its lead author, were unambiguous. There is just no evidence that masks make any difference. Full stop."

Fauci responds, "Yeah, but there are other studies."

-----------------------------------------------

This is obedience training.

Rightys are such cry babies. They claim they refused to wear masks last time. Now they are planning to not wear them IF the health department demands them. Boy, those overlords sure have power.

I bet you still wear a mask everywhere you go, don't you? You're a "useful" cog in the machine aren't you?

I bet you are so Butt Fugly, you didn't even get to wear a mask on Halloween when you were a kid!

Your parents said, "Well, he looks scary enough" and just turned you out in the neighborhood as you were! :laugh:

Last edited:
Rightys are such cry babies. They claim they refused to wear masks last time. Now they are planning to not wear them IF the health department demands them. Boy, those overlords sure have power.

I don't claim to not have worn one last time, I didn't wear one because unlike idiots like you, I recognized their worthlessness from the start. And yes, if the morons in government demand wearing them again, I will ignore them this time too.

Back