It sure looks like the overlords are bringing mandatory masking back

Yup.

There is a real argument that the margins in tight swing States, that Biden won, were greatly helped by Trump voters killing themselves off.

This election cycle, we may see more Trumpers 'Babbitt' themselves to help Dems win in the tightest races.

We already have the build in bonus of the derps avoiding early voting and mail in voting, which is awesome as the GOP used to benefit greatly from that.

Any way you slice it, it is all good for democracy. Derps gonna derp.

What Trump voters killing themselves off??

Yeah I just laugh at them.
Especially when they wear an obedience mask outside.

Don't forget to refuse all of your FBI-approved obedience medicine, all vaccinations and, at all costs, avoid doctors and hospitals. The nanobots are used in everything except rainwater...and I'm not sure if that is going to stay clean much longer.

This is just the stuff they tell you about:
https://www.delveinsight.com/blog/nanobots-in-the-healthcare-sector
How are Nanobots Proving Their Excellence in the Healthcare Industry
Nanorobots or known as Nanobots, are miniature robots of sizes ranging from 1 to 100 nanometers, which is 10-times smaller than a normal blood cell. Nanobots in healthcare primarily focus on medical diagnosis and monitoring. The nanobots enter the body through direct injection into the bloodstream and then act as an internal surveillance system for the human body. These bots can sense changes in environmental stimuli and check for a molecular assembly. Also, Nanobots diagnose any concerning health conditions. Nanobots, in combination with next-generation software platforms, can be utilized as a strong diagnostic and monitoring tool. Healthcare service providers use Nanobots to observe and monitor a patient’s health in real-time, capture their daily dietary needs, and administer medicines.

OIP.UXSg2EFmKAnlH_t22J2M_QHaDt

or when driving alone in their car. Thats one of my favorites.

Thus advertising that they are one of the good people, they know it has nothing to do with bugs or safety....when they do that it is about getting a ticket to UTOPIA.

America is now the land of the ignorant coward, it is entirely possible that people who wear a mask outside might think that there is some medical benefit.

Thus advertising that they are one of the good people, they know it has nothing to do with bugs or safety....when they do that it is about getting a ticket to UTOPIA.

America is now the land of the ignorant coward, it is entirely possible that people who wear a mask outside might think that there is some medical benefit.

Yes its grade A virtue signaling.

They dont care that the little midget fauci admitted that masks dont do anything to stop the spread of covid. That little pricks lies has done far more damage to America then any lie trump supposedly told. Leftists are filthy fucking animals.

They dont care that the little midget fauci admitted that masks dont do anything to stop the spread of covid. That little pricks lies has done far more damage to America then any lie trump supposedly told. Leftists are filthy fucking animals.

Fauci has not admitted it, he is not that honest....masking was/is an obedience task designed to set people against each other to assist the Revolutions drive to power as well as to separate out those who might get a ticket to UTOPIA from those who most certainly will not.....Fauci is Revolution Royalty...he will I predict never admit that masks are medically useless when dealing with this bug.

I have no doubt that's exactly how you understood that, Yak.

Make sure you avoid all the FBI nanobots in medicine. :thup:

I was recently listening to Judge N ask someone basically "Do the Children in Washington not get reports from the intel community about what the reality of Ukraine looks like" to which the answer was "Sure they get the intel briefs, but they ignore them".

Which is exactly what Fauci et al did with COVID...Mr I AM SCIENCE completely ignored the science, he claims he was going with his gut but what he actually was doing was enforcing Regime policy, which is all about power....Scott Atlas has talked about this at some length.

Fauci has not admitted it, he is not that honest....masking was/is an obedience task designed to set people against each other to assist the Revolutions drive to power as well as to separate out those who might get a ticket to UTOPIA from those who most certainly will not.....Fauci is Revolution Royalty...he will I predict never admit that masks are medically useless when dealing with this bug.

right he couched it saying the evidence wasnt strong. Hes a lying little prick

The evidence that they do work never existed, and the proof that they dont is irrefutable.

And yet the Regime is still pushing masking...and the Death Jabs.

This is not about our health, this is about something else.

The evidence that they do work never existed, and the proof that they dont is irrefutable.

And yet the Regime is still pushing masking...and the Death Jabs.

This is not about our health, this is about something else.

FBI nanobots are tracking you. You need to cleanse yourself of them and then avoid all medicine, vaccinations and anything you haven't purified yourself.

Nanobots can be powered in a few different ways, but they all end up being electrical. The best way to cleanse your body of nanobots is a jolt of electricity.

https://www.unite.ai/what-are-nanobots-understanding-nanobot-structure-operation-and-uses/
Power

When it comes to powering the nanobots, there are also a variety of power solutions being explored by researchers. Solutions for powering nanobots include external power sources and onboard/internal power sources.

Internal power solutions include generators and capacitors. Generators onboard the nanobot could use the electrolytes found within the blood to produce energy, or nanobots could even be powered using the surrounding blood as a chemical catalyst that produces energy when combined with a chemical the nanobot carries with it. Capacitors operate similarly to batteries, storing electrical energy that could be used to propel the nanobot. Other options like tiny nuclear power sources have even been considered.

As far as external power sources go, incredibly small, thin wires could tether the nanobots to an outside power source. Such wires could be made out of miniature fiber optic cables, sending pulses of light down the wires and having the actual electricity be generated within the nanobot.

Other external power solutions include magnetic fields or ultrasonic signals. Nanobots could employ something called a piezoelectric membrane, which is capable of collecting ultrasonic waves and transforming them into electrical power. Magnetic fields can be used to catalyze electrical currents within a closed conducting loop contained onboard the nanobot. As a bonus, the magnetic field could also be used to control the direction of the nanobot.

If that's virtue signaling, then what is this:

I'd bet my eye teeth they find exactly NOTHING criminal.

Back