It won’t be thrown out.

Jarod

Contributor
I don’t know enough about the evidence yet to say how a jury will like it, but I will say this, the indictment is strong enough to not be dismissed.

It’s going to hold to trial.

I don’t know enough about the evidence yet to say how a jury will like it, but I will say this, the indictment is strong enough to not be dismissed.

Of course it won't. They judge shopped and got a ringer.

Will Trump live longer than his delays will last?
He will live long enough to win 2024 and pardon himself for any campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations. Then he can name his own Special prosecutor for the Biden crime family.

Not likely.

December is a long way off, and this flimsy ginned up case won't hold any more water then, than it does now.

He will live long enough to win 2024 and pardon himself for any campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations. Then he can name his own Special prosecutor for the Biden crime family.

Haha, like when he had Hillary prosecuted?!?

Last edited:
No one really thinks this is a strong case....Everyone thinks it's a politically motivated one...
Nothing else.... Poor New York....38,000 police weren't doing their job yesterday...how much real crime took place?

No one really thinks this is a strong case....Everyone thinks it's a politically motivated one...
Nothing else.... Poor New York....38,000 police weren't doing their job yesterday...how much real crime took place?

No one has seen the evidence so any opinion as to if it is strong or weak is uninformed and idiotic.

The charges are solid and strong, we saw that yesterday.

The Republicans in Congress are completing an investigation of Biden and can find nothing to blame on him!

No one has seen the evidence so any opinion as to if it is strong or weak is uninformed and idiotic.

The charges are solid and strong, we saw that yesterday.

What did you see that was solid and strong? I did not watch yesterday... I was busy with the real world.... I did see part of the Alvin Bragg press conference this morning... he rushed through that without answering questions... and lied about New York believing in Prosecuting actual felonies and dangerous criminals... but I'll listen to what you belive to be the felonies... tell me what you think...

The Republicans in Congress are completing an investigation of Biden and can find nothing to blame on him!

Who's the "Big guy"????:laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Biden... he just should have been honest about never speaking with Hunter about business transactions... they might have gotten away with it if he hadn't said it so many times...

THe indictment was what we call a speaking indictment, it cited a specific law (filing fraudulent documents) and outlined the allegations that meet the requirements of those laws.

This is a valid charge and it appears (he better) he has a basis for the allegations. This is a strong form of indictment. We will see if, I bet it does, the evidence supports those allegations.

Who's the "Big guy"????:laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Biden... he just should have been honest about never speaking with Hunter about business transactions... they might have gotten away with it if he hadn't said it so many times...

Well handjob, the republicans haven't found anything. So sorry

Back