It won’t be thrown out.

I don’t know enough about the evidence yet to say how a jury will like it, but I will say this, the indictment is strong enough to not be dismissed.

It’s going to hold to trial.

The evidence needs to be strong not the indictment. You accidentally confirm you haven't got the first fucking clue about the evidence but you have already reached a conclusion. More proof that hatred makes afraid AND stupid.

The evidence needs to be strong not the indictment. You accidentally confirm you haven't got the first fucking clue about the evidence but you have already reached a conclusion. More proof that hatred makes afraid AND stupid.

Nobody but Alvin Bragg has the evidence currently. Well, I suspect Trumps attorneys got some of it yesterday. The general public has no idea yet. Rumor has it there are audio tapes.

Always was plenty of crime and corruption to impeach trump. Just wait for the rest of his indictments.

And Brandon should've impeached for just being a retard for which there are decades of evidence to support that. You people think indictments are convictions. Again more evidence of hate making someone afraid AND stupid.

Nobody but Alvin Bragg has the evidence currently. Well, I suspect Trumps attorneys got some of it yesterday. The general public has no idea yet. Rumor has it there are audio tapes.

Right you have no ideas but clearly you're a premature ejaculator AKA leftist.

If Alvin Bragg had enough evidence to charge Trump, why didn't he just do it? Why did he need a grand jury for an indictment? Lies, innuendo and political partisanship?

THe indictment was what we call a speaking indictment, it cited a specific law (filing fraudulent documents) and outlined the allegations that meet the requirements of those laws.

it did not underline the felony a violator of the statute in question was attempting to conceal.........that is a requirement of the specific statute that was the basis for all "34" indictments......which turns out to be only one......

Right you have no ideas but clearly you're a premature ejaculator AKA leftist.

I got what I wanted, I do not care about the verdict. Well, Id enjoy a conviction, but just proof that Trump is subject to the laws and rules of the a government authority is enough for me.

Him being forced into that courtroom against his will, the angry look on his face, I'm happy.

it did not underline the felony a violator of the statute in question was attempting to conceal.........that is a requirement of the specific statute that was the basis for all "34" indictments......which turns out to be only one......

Yes, it is a requirement for successful prosecution but not for a valid indictment. You forget we are just at the indictment phase. Under the law there are 34 separate acts.

If I fire a bullet that goes through two peoples heads, I would be charged with two counts of murder. Its how it works, I thought you pretended to understand the law?

I got what I wanted, I do not care about the verdict. Well, Id enjoy a conviction, but just proof that Trump is subject to the laws and rules of the a government authority is enough for me.

Him being forced into that courtroom against his will, the angry look on his face, I'm happy.

LMFAO. I'll give you credit at least youre honest and aren't pretending you actually give a shit about what he did or didn't do. Youre goal was just to make him angry. Fuck justice, you're happy. You should make that into bumper sticker.

He will live long enough to win 2024 and pardon himself for any campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations. Then he can name his own Special prosecutor for the Biden crime family.

Yes, and the sugar plums will be keep dancing in your head, and you will win the lottery by finding your winning ticket just lying there on the sidewalk.

LMFAO. I'll give you credit at least youre honest and aren't pretending you actually give a shit about what he did or didn't do. Youre goal was just to make him angry. Fuck justice, you're happy. You should make that into bumper sticker.

My goal was for America to see that nobody is above the law.

Back