It won’t be thrown out.

There has never been a president who tried to overturn a constitutional election before or get votes changed or bribe a foreign official to conduct an investigation of a political opponent.

So I'm right. Yu could have just said, "you're right".

So I'm right. Yu could have just said, "you're right".

You are half right. Dislike of a person who wanted to suspend the Constitution and block an election is not limited to leftists.

The 2020 election proved most of the voters do not like him and found his action un-American and a violation of his oath of office.

I’m not proud of everything about America.

That has nothing to do with being proud of America. I am not happy that america has exported all this woke garbage to the rest of the world. The neo-colonization of these ideas is more dangerous than if we occupied other countries but I'm still proud of America or at least of what it once was.

You are half right. Dislike of a person who wanted to suspend the Constitution and block an election is not limited to leftists.

The 2020 election proved most of the voters do not like him and found his action un-American and a violation of his oath of office.

So I'm right! "You're right" is much faster to type.

Tinking you have a good reason to hate doesn't make you a virtuous person. You get that right?

That has nothing to do with being proud of America. I am not happy that america has exported all this woke garbage to the rest of the world. The neo-colonization of these ideas is more dangerous than if we occupied other countries but I'm still proud of America or at least of what it once was.

So you are not proud of America as it is? Figured. You hate America. You kinda have to because you have this idea in your head that it once was something better. We never go back.

So you are not proud of America as it is? Figured. You hate America. You kinda have to because you have this idea in your head that it once was something better. We never go back.

Again Cathy Newman not want I said. This is why I'd never hire you as a lawyer.

Yes, it is a requirement for successful prosecution but not for a valid indictment. You forget we are just at the indictment phase. Under the law there are 34 separate acts.

If I fire a bullet that goes through two peoples heads, I would be charged with two counts of murder. Its how it works, I thought you pretended to understand the law?

Jarod. Fess up. You are not a lawyer. No way you could be. Just admit you watch a lot of TV shows.

So I'm right! "You're right" is much faster to type.

Tinking you have a good reason to hate doesn't make you a virtuous person. You get that right?

I don't hate anybody. But I do not want a person as president who lies and tries to block constitutional procedures. That does not make me virtuous but it does mean I care about the future of the U. S.

You were right but your statement was incomplete and limited to leftists.

I don't hate anybody. But I do not want a person as president who lies and tries to block constitutional procedures. That does not make me virtuous but it does mean I care about the future of the U. S.

You were right but your statement was incomplete and limited to leftists.

Here's another "No". The pretending is what's most hilarious

I don’t know enough about the evidence yet to say how a jury will like it, but I will say this, the indictment is strong enough to not be dismissed.

It’s going to hold to trial.

Over what? Neither the indictment nor the facts and specifications contained any list of felonies.

Back