It won’t be thrown out.

I’ll predict that the case will not be dismissed due to a barebones indictment.

lol.....after six years Bragg was pressed for time and had to settle for a barebones indictment which turned out to be a single incomplete charge repeated 34 times.........you people are a sad joke......

because he didn't identify it (them) in the indictment as would have been appropriate.......if there was such a felony any competent prosecutor would have charged Trump with its commission.....

It would not have been appropriate to include it in the indictment. That would’ve been sloppy legal work. Obviously you have not done much criminal work. Look up any criminal case you can think of and the indictment will be bare bones.

There may be lots of reasons a criminal charge would not have been prosecuted. Most notably, that I can think of, because Bill Barr was the Attorney General and Donald Trump was the president. During that period of time there would not be a single chance in hell, the justice department would prosecute a federal crime against Donald Trump.

It would not have been appropriate to include it in the indictment.

it certainly would have been appropriate, if it was a crime Trump should have been indicted for......

There may be lots of reasons a criminal charge would not have been prosecuted.

Occam's Razor: or there weren't facts to support it, or the statute of limitations had run, or it was a misdemeanor and didn't meet the requirement of 175.10......

lol.....after six years Bragg was pressed for time and had to settle for a barebones indictment which turned out to be a single incomplete charge repeated 34 times.........you people are a sad joke......

An incomplete charge?

You have no idea how indictments work if you fall for the conservative media screaming claims that this one is insufficient. The indictment is in fact perfect Period.

it certainly would have been appropriate, if it was a crime Trump should have been indicted for......

Occam's Razor: or there weren't facts to support it, or the statute of limitations had run, or it was a misdemeanor and didn't meet the requirement of 175.10......

The law does not require that the crime Trump was lying to avoid be prosecuted, or that a prosecution would be successful, or that the statute of limitations not have passed. The only requirement is that the fraudulent document be filed in order to conceal a criminal act.

You keep throwing, pretend and fake requirements. In front of Alvin, Bragg, pitiful.

Nobody settles for a bare bones indictment, its how indictments are done. You are such a clown, you know what I am saying is true. Unless you are dumber than I thought.

I am sure you never did Criminal law, but I have. I prosecuted and defended.

There was no constitutional election in 2020. Georgia never chose any electors.

Of course they did. See the certified electoral vote sent by Georgia to the National Archive.

You must thinking of the forged electoral votes the Republicans illegally submitted.

Nobody settles for a bare bones indictment, its how indictments are done. You are such a clown, you know what I am saying is true. Unless you are dumber than I thought.

I am sure you never did Criminal law, but I have. I prosecuted and defended.

True, to the fact that prosecutors use lies, innuendo and non-credible witnesses to convince a (liberal NY) grand jury to indict.

That must be why you were demoted to chasing ambulances.

Never voted for Biden or supported any of his legislative proposals. Both Biden and Trump have bankrupted the U. S.

The Chinese Disease, Biden, and his open borders have bankrupted this country

True, to the fact that prosecutors use lies, innuendo and non-credible witnesses to convince a (liberal NY) grand jury to indict.

That must be why you were demoted to chasing ambulances.

They also use evidence and testimony. Trump is guilty of paying off women and hiding it through payoffs. He used bookkeeping tricks to hide that he was doing it to help his election chances. That made it a campaign expense.

Back