It won’t be thrown out.

True, to the fact that prosecutors use lies, innuendo and non-credible witnesses to convince a (liberal NY) grand jury to indict.

That must be why you were demoted to chasing ambulances.

You have some evidence this prosecutor used lies and innuendo? Any evidence Michael Cohen was "relied on"?
Or are you just making it up because your messiah could not possible ever commit a crime.

Do you see how deep a rabbit hole you have fallen down, you are desperately supporting a twice divorced serial liar who slept with hookers while his infant son was home with his mother. A man who fathered a child out of wedlock, who grifted anyone he ever got a chance to grift, who stole from the United States of America... yet you defend every move he makes.

Do you believe he is reformed or are you just okay with being lied to by a morally compromised shit?

They also use evidence and testimony. Trump is guilty of paying off women and hiding it through payoffs He used bookkeeping tricks to hide that he was doing it to help his election chances. That made it a campaign expense.

Really? Hmmm... :laugh:

They also use evidence and testimony. Trump is guilty of paying off women and hiding it through payoffs. He used bookkeeping tricks to hide that he was doing it to help his election chances. That made it a campaign expense.

The best concise description of what he did yet, thank you.

You have some evidence this prosecutor used lies and innuendo? Any evidence Michael Cohen was "relied on"?
Or are you just making it up because your messiah could not possible ever commit a crime.

Do you see how deep a rabbit hole you have fallen down, you are desperately supporting a twice divorced serial liar who slept with hookers while his infant son was home with his mother. A man who fathered a child out of wedlock, who grifted anyone he ever got a chance to grift, who stole from the United States of America... yet you defend every move he makes.

Do you believe he is reformed or are you just okay with being lied to by a morally compromised shit?

Of course he did. They all do. How do you think they convince grand juries when there isn't enough evidence to make a formal criminal arrest?
My messiah is not on this earth (yet), and he does not have bad red hair.

That sounds a bit like the Clintons, doesn't it?

Reformed or not, he's still a better president than Biden is.

Of course he did. They all do. How do you think they convince grand juries when there isn't enough evidence to make a formal criminal arrest?
My messiah is not on this earth (yet), and he does not have bad red hair.

That sounds a bit like the Clintons, doesn't it?

Reformed or not, he's still a better president than Biden is.

Do you have some evidence he use lies and Innuendo?

Are you just making that up?

They did arrest Donald Trump.

You treat Donald Trump, as if he were a perfect man, a Messiah who is unquestionably without sin.

Do you have some evidence he use lies and Innuendo?

Are you just making that up?

They did arrest Donald Trump.

You treat Donald Trump, as if he were a perfect man, a Messiah who is unquestionably without sin.

It will come out in the trial (if there is one).

Nope. It's a fact. They all use bullshit for facts to convince a grand jury to indict (think ham sandwich)..

Yep, They needed a grand jury indictment because they didn't have enough evidence to make a formal arrest.

Nope. Never said that. But a stupid NY DA, politically motivated, is attempting to stop a previous president from running for reelection.

nope. It's a fact. They all use bullshit for facts to convince a grand jury to indict.

Yep, They needed a grand jury indictment because they didn't have enough evidence to make a formal arrest.

Nope. Never said that. But a stupid NY DA, politically motivated, attempting to stop a previous president from running for reelection.

Please provide some support, other than your imagination, for your claim of fact.

They made a formal arrest.

In your world Trump has never made a mistake, all the shit that comes his way is someone else's doing. He is persecuted, just like Jesus.

Please provide some support, other than your imagination, for your claim of fact.

They made a formal arrest.

In your world Trump has never made a mistake, all the shit that comes his way is someone else's doing. He is persecuted, just like Jesus.

You keep blabbering the same old shit. It's what they do.

He needed an indictment from a grand jury to make an arrest.

You know nothing of my "world,"
Yes, he is being persecuted by the left, just like Jesus.

I don’t know enough about the evidence yet to say how a jury will like it, but I will say this, the indictment is strong enough to not be dismissed.

It’s going to hold to trial.

Agreed. I strongly doubt the DA would shoot himself in the head by bringing an indictment against the Rich and Powerful without being able to make his case.

Agreed. I strongly doubt the DA would shoot himself in the head by bringing an indictment against the Rich and Powerful without being able to make his case.

If he did, he is stupid. But I do not get the idea that this guy is stupid.

Trump seems to know that its real, he is already talking about a change of venue to a Conservative district and about how all Manhattan jurors are corrupt.

He's already blaming the Judge, and the juries for his loss.

You keep blabbering the same old shit. It's what they do.

He needed an indictment from a grand jury to make an arrest.

You know nothing of my "world,"
Yes, he is being persecuted by the left, just like Jesus.

For a paper crime, you always need an indictment, police do not arrest non-violent criminals for non-street crimes without an indictment.

Look into things before you make such stupid statements.

He will live long enough to win 2024 and pardon himself for any campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations. Then he can name his own Special prosecutor for the Biden crime family.

I doubt America will elect a convicted felon, and trump was never that popular to begin with.

Why name a special prosecutor? A special prosecutor is an independent prosecutor, but if trump wants to prosecute the Biden Family, then he would not want that.

Nope. It's a fact. They all use bullshit for facts to convince a grand jury to indict (think ham sandwich)..

Nope. Never said that. But a stupid NY DA, politically motivated, is attempting to stop a previous president from running for reelection.

Not a lawyer, but I strongly doubt the DA is stupid enough to file charges against someone as rich and powerful as Pedo Don without having his ducks in a row.

Not a lawyer, but I strongly doubt the DA is stupid enough to file charges against someone as rich and powerful as Pedo Don without having his ducks in a row.

I'd be willing to bet he didn't go at this alone. He had help from the far left democrat committee. He just doesn't come off as smart enough to get a grand jury to indict a previous president himself.

He will live long enough to win 2024 and pardon himself for any campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations. Then he can name his own Special prosecutor for the Biden crime family.
I doubt America will elect a convicted felon, and trump was never that popular to begin with.

Why name a special prosecutor? A special prosecutor is an independent prosecutor, but if trump wants to prosecute the Biden Family, then he would not want that.
Agreed most Americans won't support a convicted felon. Oddly, this is why I think the Republican leadership is rallying around Trump. They're giving Pedo Don faux support because they know Pedo Don is going down with the Georgia case among the worst offenses. They hope to garner the support of Trump voters as Trump is punished for his crimes.

Note how even ExLax concedes that Pedo Don is guilty of "campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations" and would pardon himself if elected to office. What kind of anti-American scumbag supports criminals in elected office and abusing their office to pardon themselves of their crimes? The kind of scumbag who would kill their own relatives with bad medical advice, IMO.

I'd be willing to bet he didn't go at this alone. He had help from the far left democrat committee. He just doesn't come off as smart enough to get a grand jury to indict a previous president himself.

So what? Even if he did, if the DA files charges and fails, it's his career that's going down in flames, not the fanciful "far left democrat committee".

Let's not forget all the other criminal charges coming down the pike for Pedo Don.

If he did, he is stupid. But I do not get the idea that this guy is stupid.

Trump seems to know that its real, he is already talking about a change of venue to a Conservative district and about how all Manhattan jurors are corrupt.

He's already blaming the Judge, and the juries for his loss.

The Billionaire Trump is our nation's biggest victim. How can anyone seriously consider him to be man enough to be President?

Agreed most Americans won't support a convicted felon. Oddly, this is why I think the Republican leadership is rallying around Trump. They're giving Pedo Don faux support because they know Pedo Don is going down with the Georgia case among the worst offenses. They hope to garner the support of Trump voters as Trump is punished for his crimes.

Note how even ExLax concedes that Pedo Don is guilty of "campaign finance violations and Classified documents violations" and would pardon himself if elected to office. What kind of anti-American scumbag supports criminals in elected office and abusing their office to pardon themselves of their crimes? The kind of scumbag who would kill their own relatives with bad medical advice, IMO.

A conviction might actually help him with the nomination, but not with the election.

The Billionaire Trump is our nation's biggest victim. How can anyone seriously consider him to be man enough to be President?

They seem him as the biggest victim every, they place all their transgressions him, and it absolves them.

If everything bad that ever happened to him is not his fault, that helps them to feel the same way about themselves.

Back