It won’t be thrown out.

There has never been a president who tried to overturn a constitutional election before or get votes changed or bribe a foreign official to conduct an investigation of a political opponent.

There was no constitutional election in 2020. Georgia never chose any electors.

No one really thinks this is a strong case....Everyone thinks it's a politically motivated one...
Nothing else.... Poor New York....38,000 police weren't doing their job yesterday...how much real crime took place?

A grand jury of citizens saw enough evidence to charge Trump with 34 felonies! Are you claiming these citizens indicted for political reasons?

What did you see that was solid and strong? I did not watch yesterday... I was busy with the real world.... I did see part of the Alvin Bragg press conference this morning... he rushed through that without answering questions... and lied about New York believing in Prosecuting actual felonies and dangerous criminals... but I'll listen to what you belive to be the felonies... tell me what you think...

Grand jury indicted!

If the DA had enough evidence to charge Trump with 34 felonies, why did he need a grand jury for an indictment? Why not just arrest him with the evidence he has?
Because he didn't have enough evidence to arrest and charge him without the non-credible witnesses he used to convince a liberal grand jury. That's why.

If the DA had enough evidence to charge Trump with 34 felonies, why did he need a grand jury for an indictment? Why not just arrest him with the evidence he has?
Because he didn't have enough evidence to arrest and charge him without the non-credible witnesses he used to convince a liberal grand jury. That's why.

If I were Bragg I'd be very fucking concerned about my friends right now.

Back