It won’t be thrown out.

And Brandon should've impeached for just being a retard for which there are decades of evidence to support that. You people think indictments are convictions. Again more evidence of hate making someone afraid AND stupid.

Look at this indictment as practice for Donald, as there are more to follow.
An indictment may or may not lead to a conviction, but it's very serious. No other President in history has faced this.

Yes, it is a requirement for successful prosecution but not for a valid indictment. You forget we are just at the indictment phase. Under the law there are 34 separate acts.

If I fire a bullet that goes through two peoples heads, I would be charged with two counts of murder. Its how it works, I thought you pretended to understand the law?
the only one who's pulled a trigger here is Bragg.......and he isn't even clear what his target is yet.....

Its clear to me, its a criminal conviction against Donald Trump for the charges filed.

the charge filed requires he intended to commit or conceal a felony at the time he signed or made the business record.........even Bragg doesn't know which felony that is.......

by the way, you stupidity is showing.......its not a conviction, you sorry excuse for a lawyer........

My goal was for America to see that nobody is above the law.

First of all that's not your goal. Your goal is, get trump. Second, am I supposed to believe that with as much vitriol, hatred and anger as you have at trump that if you could be sure to get trump through nefarious means, you wouldn't take it? That you have even a remote opportunity to make it look legal doesn't make you even more aggressive? Really?

Look at this indictment as practice for Donald, as there are more to follow.
An indictment may or may not lead to a conviction, but it's very serious. No other President in history has faced this.

And feral pigs like you leftists have hated and reviled no other president in history this much.

First of all that's not your goal. Your goal is, get trump. Second, am I supposed to believe that with as much vitriol, hatred and anger as you have at trump that if you could be sure to get trump through nefarious means, you wouldn't take it? That you have even a remote opportunity to make it look legal doesn't make you even more aggressive? Really?

I can’t help that this is what you believe. It’s not true.

It’s a proud day to be an American and I’m proud to be a lawyer.

the charge filed requires he intended to commit or conceal a felony at the time he signed or made the business record.........even Bragg doesn't know which felony that is.......

by the way, you stupidity is showing.......its not a conviction, you sorry excuse for a lawyer........

Do you believe he is required to have specified in the indictment what crime enhanced the crime?

I can’t help that this is what you believe. It’s not true.

It’s a proud day to be an American and I’m proud to be a lawyer.

I call bullshit. It's exactly true. I swear you people would kill your grandmothers if you thought you could pin it on trump and put him in jail.

That's the difference I'm proud to be an American evey day. Too bad you an only be proud when we have a black eye but that's leftism. You're a lawyer??? AKA a snake in a suit? That explains a lot.

I call bullshit. It's exactly true. I swear you people would kill your grandmothers if you thought you could pin it on trump and put him in jail.

That's the difference I'm proud to be an American evey day. Too bad you an only be proud when we have a black eye but that's leftism. You're a lawyer??? AKA a snake in a suit? That explains a lot.

You are wrong, but that’s ok.

I’m proud to be an American and to be an officer of both Florida and Federal courts.

You are wrong, but that’s ok.

I’m proud to be an American and to be an officer of both Florida and Federal courts.

Im pretty certain I'm not.

No you're like Michael Obama, baraks "wife". She was only proud of America when they elected her husband. You said what you meant.

Snakes should be proud to be snakes. They can't be anything else so why not?

And feral pigs like you leftists have hated and reviled no other president in history this much.

There has never been a president who tried to overturn a constitutional election before or get votes changed or bribe a foreign official to conduct an investigation of a political opponent.

Im pretty certain I'm not.

No you're like Michael Obama, baraks "wife". She was only proud of America when they elected her husband. You said what you meant.

Snakes should be proud to be snakes. They can't be anything else so why not?

I’m not proud of everything about America.

Back