It won’t happen, but I support

Check out trump's screed from last night. "Pole" numbers. :LOL:

BB1qt0ig.img
If magats knew how to spell "poll" they would care.

ten years ago?.......at the present time she is disliked and unpopular.......her approval rating is lower than Biden's.......
Please show me a poll that says her approval rating is lower than Biden's in California. And please show me a poll (if any exist yet) that show the delta between Trump-Biden and Trump-Harris within the state.

Please show me a poll that says her approval rating is lower than Biden's in California. And please show me a poll (if any exist yet) that show the delta between Trump-Biden and Trump-Harris within the state.
I am not aware of any poll that has broken it down by state......but we both know it doesn't fucking matter......why do you even try to defend her?......

If people in the right actually think California is in play then this tweet is very spot on

good fucking lord......no one has said California is "in play" you dense idiot......I'm merely pointing out many demmycrats will be sitting this election out because the DNC has excluded them from picking their candidate.......Biden won the election by 47,000 votes.......I predict demmycrat turn out will be more like 4.7M less than 2020

I am not aware of any poll that has broken it down by state......but we both know it doesn't fucking matter......why do you even try to defend her?......
It has nothing to do with defending her (which I'm not doing), I'm simply speaking reality about how people (will) vote in this state. Is lying about it going to change something that I'm unaware of?

It has nothing to do with defending her (which I'm not doing), I'm simply speaking reality about how people (will) vote in this state. Is lying about it going to change something that I'm unaware of?
I haven't lied about anything.......she IS less popular in California than she was ten years ago......the DNC HAS fucked up their nomination process which will piss off voters......

I haven't lied about anything.......she IS less popular in California than she was ten years ago......the DNC HAS fucked up their nomination process which will piss off voters......
I'd love to see the polling that you've seen that shows that

Edit: Granted it's an extremely small sample size but when I look at what my friend group on Facebook is saying all I'm seeing so far is "I'm With Her" and we're all fired up for Kamala etc. (these are all people in California)

Now these are politically active people that vote, and vote blue no matter what. But reading all the comments I'm not seeing any pushback. Again, very small sample size.

If you are planning to vote for Harris on the basis of her gender or race, you are an idiot, not to mention sexist, racist, and a bigot.

:truestory:

Back