It's been a month. Please vote on your thoughts RE: the "thread ban" feature

Final Verdict on "Thread Ban" Feature

• KEEP IT. It is a great feature and I have zero complaints.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • KEEP IT. There might be a few problems with it, but it's overall a NET POSITIVE.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I am 100% neutral and truly do not lean one way or the other

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • GET RID OF IT. It may have had good intentions, but it's overall a NET NEGATIVE.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • GET RID OF IT. There is nothing good about it.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know I thought some people may not want to start drama or get called out for siding one way or the other. if people want I can release who voted which way once it's done

Dare tell!

the vote will pass, i have no doubt. it is just annoying when there is a hot topic issue and a certain poster posts it first and then i and others can't discuss the topic. as i said, it inhibits more open discussions and limits participation simply based on spite.

howey is the perfect example.

lol...

says the king of the echo chamber

Just because you live to bitch and moan at others, doesn't mean others do.

What echo chamber? I thread ban the same douche tips consistently. I don't thread ban all lefties.

You live to be pissed at Darla and Howey. I don't think they are worth the time. Maybe you disagree but I think the board is better off without me and Howey sniping back and forth.

You enjoy and live for the constant sniping at them. Life is too short. Hell I agree with you on almost every political issue, but you really are a whiny bitch

who has defended the right to troll onceler? let me guess...another onceler "truthiness"

nothing has changed with you, why you changed your user completely is beyond me, you're still the same whiny troll

More irony?

I am going to start calling you WBAM for Whine Bitch and Moan

Just because you live to bitch and moan at others, doesn't mean others do.

What echo chamber? I thread ban the same douche tips consistently. I don't thread ban all lefties.

You live to be pissed at Darla and Howey. I don't think they are worth the time. Maybe you disagree but I think the board is better off without me and Howey sniping back and forth.

You enjoy and live for the constant sniping at them. Life is too short. Hell I agree with you on almost every political issue, but you really are a whiny bitch

More irony?

I am going to start calling you WBAM for Whine Bitch and Moan

my lord, you are a whiny tool...do you not have any self awareness?

keep up the echo chamber, you aren't good at handling opposing viewpoints, you meltdown and get all pissy

my lord, you are a whiny tool...do you not have any self awareness?

keep up the echo chamber, you aren't good at handling opposing viewpoints, you meltdown and get all pissy

I don't think you really understand what an echo chamber is.

And trust me, I am a lot of things, an asshole, crude, rideable obnoxious. But, I do not whine about a message board and I am very self aware.

Here is a thought experiment. Since you seem to have a bitch fest with just about everyone on this board, maybe just maybe it might be you. Just a thought.

lol. i think you are officially on yurts shit list now. welcome to the club O_O

Who knew Darla and I would eventually have something in common. I may even have to start cutting her some slack on this one issue.

I may just start really fucking with him and stop thread banning Gowey and Darla and just thread ban Yurt :)

Who knew Darla and I would eventually have something in common. I may even have to start cutting her some slack on this one issue.

I may just start really fucking with him and stop thread banning Gowey and Darla and just thread ban Yurt :)

perfect example of why the thread banning doesn't work grind

butt hurt posters like ILA...

/shrugs.....this can only be used by the person who starts the thread.....I've started about ten threads in four years.....it is totally meaningless to me.....

I don't think you really understand what an echo chamber is.

And trust me, I am a lot of things, an asshole, crude, rideable obnoxious. But, I do not whine about a message board and I am very self aware.

Here is a thought experiment. Since you seem to have a bitch fest with just about everyone on this board, maybe just maybe it might be you. Just a thought.

actually i don't. just the assholes or when a poster is being an obnoxious ass kisser. think about it, the same people who don't like you, don't like me. unlike them, however, i don't walk in lock step and call out bullshit on both sides. you just get all butt hurt when your bullshit is called so you thread ban people.

tff

actually i don't. just the assholes or when a poster is being an obnoxious ass kisser. think about it, the same people who don't like you, don't like me. unlike them, however, i don't walk in lock step and call out bullshit on both sides. you just get all butt hurt when your bullshit is called so you thread ban people.

tff

Here is some aloe. Rub it on your lady parts and maybe they will feel better

OMq9ffC.png

politic forums are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back