It's dangerous following Liberals

So now we're back to debating Iraq? As we can see, we've followed the Liberals full-circle. It always comes back to Iraq, Bush, and Big Oil!

Hey, you brought up the "liberated" people. To what "liberated" people were you referring? Europe over 60 years ago?

If you aren't even able to see how you want to move the goal posts and then present strawmen, in an attempt to change the discussion, then I doubt that you would or will accept anything that is presents; especially when you're rejected the proof provided, in other discussions.
But then, that is part of your circular defense and has become part of your you are.

Now; suck my dick, bitch.

Sez the Christian. :rofl2:

If you aren't even able to see how you want to move the goal posts and then present strawmen, in an attempt to change the discussion, then I doubt that you would or will accept anything that is presents; especially when you're rejected the proof provided, in other discussions.
But then, that is part of your circular defense and has become part of your you are.

Now; suck my dick, bitch.

"Goal posts." "Strawmen." "Other discussions." Nothing concrete, again. Generalities, just like calling that thing you have a "dick". You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

"Goal posts." "Strawmen." "Other discussions." Nothing concrete, again. Generalities, just like calling that thing you have a "dick". You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

So you admit that you have first hand knowledge of my genetalia.

I know my referring to it as a dick, confused you; because you're so used to calling it a love muscle. :)

At least I'm willing to take responsibility for my behavior; which is different from the fucking lying liberal moonbats, who want to blame the responsibility for their behavior on others.

Oh, please. From WMD to death panels if a Repub didn't lie they'd have nothing to say.

No need to bet particulat; because the generalization is damning enough.

Nothing damning about it. Free medical. 80% prescription drugs paid. Due to the climate housing is provided so it's almost always the mentally ill who refuse shelter.

It appears you're as ill informed about Canadian social policies as you are about government health care.

I wish I understood why you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Back