It's dangerous following Liberals

Nothing damning about it. Free medical. 80% prescription drugs paid. Due to the climate housing is provided so it's almost always the mentally ill who refuse shelter.

It appears you're as ill informed about Canadian social policies as you are about government health care.

I wish I understood why you continue to make a fool of yourself.

So you allow your mentally ill to just freeze to death.
How compassionate.

So you allow your mentally ill to just freeze to death.
How compassionate.

The alternative is to lock them up against their will and considering they're not harming anyone what kind of freedom would that be? I'd think you'd be the last person to propose locking up mentally ill people.

The alternative is to lock them up against their will and considering they're not harming anyone what kind of freedom would that be? I'd think you'd be the last person to propose locking up mentally ill people.

So the Kanadian Government uses the easy solution of just letting them stay on the streets to freeze to death.
Cuts down on the numbers needing health care, I guess.
Kompasionate Kanadians :palm:

So the Kanadian Government uses the easy solution of just letting them stay on the streets to freeze to death.
Cuts down on the numbers needing health care, I guess.
Kompasionate Kanadians :palm:

Your ignorance is truly overwhelming. I see you know as much about people freezing to death as you do about government health care which is less than nothing as you believe disinformation. Still, you proudly display your ignorance for all to see.

You do have my pity.

Your ignorance is truly overwhelming. I see you know as much about people freezing to death as you do about government health care which is less than nothing as you believe disinformation. Still, you proudly display your ignorance for all to see.

You do have my pity.

Then how does the Kanadian Government help those with mental health problems, when it's freezing outside and they refuse to be helped?

Then how does the Kanadian Government help those with mental health problems, when it's freezing outside and they refuse to be helped?

It depends. If the person is unconscious they are taken to a hospital. If they are conscious and refusing help then they don't want help.

Back