It's Getting Deeper

Well, Desh really does believe that Democrats are all working for good, and everything they do has a good reason behind it. And you can’t call her a hack, because she really, truly believes that.

I believe that Democrats are the lesser of two evils, and have stated about a million times why, and also why I don’t apologize for it. On women’s issues alone, I would as soon as vote in any manner that could allow the right wing whacko submissive, Palin to gain national power, as I would cut off my own nose. Or McCain who calls his wife a cunt, and voted against the VAWA twice.

Anyone who calls that hackery, doesn’t have a vagina. I worry not at all about what they say, do, or think about me.

If I don't call it hackery can I have a vagina? I don't want it installed, just available for the entertainment value.

:cof1:

Aww. You'll make up.

Thanks. It's her fucking friends that are causing the problem. They are constantly telling her lies and unhelpful truths about me.

I'm about to just go buy them all some really expensive weed to get their spoiled stoner asses to stfu. I hate rich girls. Such a sense of entitlement.

Desh is probably the most severe case of Democratic hackery. There are a good many Republican hacks and distinguishing their individual level of hackery from the rest is hardly worth the effort.

I understand your reasons for voting Democratic, and if I was in your position I would too. While I disagree with you when you say that Palin's nomination is a step backwards for women, I completely understand that her politics make her wholly unpalatable to you.

Thanks for understandinig. But with Desh, I really honestly think she really honestly believes that stuff, so it's hard to get mad. Though, I have.

Thanks for understandinig. But with Desh, I really honestly think she really honestly believes that stuff, so it's hard to get mad. Though, I have.

It's just weird. It's like she sees the world as a Good Guys vs. Bad Guys type thing.

I wish it were anywhere near that simple but it's not.

Thanks. It's her fucking friends that are causing the problem. They are constantly telling her lies and unhelpful truths about me.

I'm about to just go buy them all some really expensive weed to get their spoiled stoner asses to stfu. I hate rich girls. Such a sense of entitlement.

Ohh. When I first met my bf, my friends all told me he was married, or must be, because of a couple of things that happened. And I said, nah, I know that he isn’t. And I really did know, but the really difficult thing is, there are a lot of really shitty men out there who do a lot of really shitt things. And sometimes women have a tendency to project that onto all men. It can be aggravating for both genders. For me, I get really tired of my friends telling me that men just aren’t faithful ever, and if they are it’s because they can’t get anyone else. This is t he same as telling me that my bf is either cheating on me, will soon be cheating on me, or if not, it’s only because no one else wants him. It really gets me mad sometimes. I actually really know, deep down and for sure, that my bf doesn’t cheat on me, and it’s because he really loves me and wouldn’t risk what we have, and also, he really has no desire to.

Ohh. When I first met my bf, my friends all told me he was married, or must be, because of a couple of things that happened. And I said, nah, I know that he isn’t. And I really did know, but the really difficult thing is, there are a lot of really shitty men out there who do a lot of really shitt things. And sometimes women have a tendency to project that onto all men. It can be aggravating for both genders. For me, I get really tired of my friends telling me that men just aren’t faithful ever, and if they are it’s because they can’t get anyone else. This is t he same as telling me that my bf is either cheating on me, will soon be cheating on me, or if not, it’s only because no one else wants him. It really gets me mad sometimes. I actually really know, deep down and for sure, that my bf doesn’t cheat on me, and it’s because he really loves me and wouldn’t risk what we have, and also, he really has no desire to.
Tell your friends that humans are humans. That men will often actually love somebody and because they don't want to hurt them will take action to ensure they don't cheat on them.

Creating a whole new species out of somebody because of gender differences isn't helpful. People care about other people and men are not guaranteed to cheat.

The intersting thing is that if men cheat who are they cheating with ?

imho about 30-50% of all people, both sexes will cheat if given the proper opportunity.

The intersting thing is that if men cheat who are they cheating with ?

imho about 30-50% of all people, both sexes will cheat if given the proper opportunity.

They're cheating with women who are often single, so they have no vow or commitment to keep.

A lot of women cheat, but the fact is usc, more men do.

That sort of nonsense gets on my nerves. They try and lump all men (or women) together based on their experiences with a select few.

I am not saying you should be blind about your partners, but at least give them the benefit of the doubt.

I have been on the other end of what you describe. After being told I am a cheater, accused of cheating, and not trusted for long enough, I will walk the hell out.

The funny part is, they didn't believe me until I walked. Too late then.

And I have never been the suspicious type. I certainly should have been, because I have been cheated on by more than I am comfortable admitting.

There are still a few honorable ones left.

Tell your friends that humans are humans. That men will often actually love somebody and because they don't want to hurt them will take action to ensure they don't cheat on them.

Creating a whole new species out of somebody because of gender differences isn't helpful. People care about other people and men are not guaranteed to cheat.

I just ignore it. It makes them feel better to believe that I guess. I know what I have, and I don't worry about it. It's annoying, but not enough to argue with them about. I mean, I have argued with them about it, but they still believe it, and I know it, so whatever. It's like arguing with Superfreak.

Definitely.

My situation is particularly weird because I actually slept with two of her friends before we met and started dating. Now those two girls are still her friends, but they hate me now and never miss a chance to talk shit about me to her.

It will be a great day for women everywhere when they finally break through the glass ceiling and start cheating in equal numbers to men.

Definitely.

My situation is particularly weird because I actually slept with two of her friends before we met and started dating. Now those two girls are still her friends, but they hate me now and never miss a chance to talk shit about me to her.

Whoops, might be time to hit graze on a different pasture. You seem to have overgrazed that one a bit.

Back