It's Getting Deeper

Just an observation on life. Mine especially....
Well gota go and try and finish making a rabbit hutch for a granddaughter. later.

I'm not going to pretend to understand all of the complexities of this thing & what is and isn't best right now. I do think that inaction and more widespread bank failure will devastate what's left of the economy, which won't be good for anyone. I'm not ready for the sequel to "Grapes of Wrath."

I do kind of know Washington, though, and the phrase "trillion dollar bailout" is like a big dinner bell for every lobbyist & insider who knows how to rig the system (see: Phil Gramm). When that much money is put out there, the potential for corruption & the average American getting screwed is huge; it's the way it has always been.

McCain has promised to "end greed," though. So, we have that going for us.

The government now owns your property, and may profit from it later. How complex is communism? The government owns your porperty, makes it pretty easy to understand. The people responsible, like Henery Paulson, will write the new regulation--the people who benifited--will write the new regulation! This would never happen with private industry--and didn't. If there are still people here that think freddy and fanny are private--your wrong. No business with government influence is totally private, and F&F were not even close. The US government can't seize a private company like that--to add. China can though.

The government owns all our property. just quit paying them your annual lease payments (taxes) and see how long they let you keep it.

Ask the lady who had her house taken away in Alabaster Alabama so they could build a WalMart about who owns their property.

Imminent Domain can be trotted out anytime they want.

Ask the lady who had her house taken away in Alabaster Alabama so they could build a WalMart about who owns their property.

Imminent Domain can be trotted out anytime they want.

Disgusting. More proof of fascism. And the kelo decision says eminent domain abuses cannot even be settled in court.

Municipal authorities can now hand over property to whomever they beleive can grow their tax base the best, no questions allowed.

Welcome to fascist america, just a little piece of the New World Order.

Back