It’s Simple: Trump Is Treated Like a Criminal Because He’s a Criminal

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

It’s Simple: Trump Is Treated Like a Criminal Because He’s a Criminal​

Trump’s life has been one long criminal enterprise. Democrats, make sure people remember.​

You are, I’m sure, familiar with Occam’s razor. It’s the old philosophical theorem that holds that the simplest explanation for an event, the one requiring the fewest assumptions, is probably the best explanation. If you wake up in the morning and there’s snow on the lawn, there are any number of possible explanations. Maybe some friends played a practical joke on you and dumped snow in your yard. Maybe space aliens visited during your slumber and dusted your lawn with the white stuff. Or—maybe it snowed last night.
Republicans keep asking, completely dishonestly, why so much criminal suspicion surrounds Donald Trump. They say it’s all being orchestrated by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland. They insist it’s an effort to interfere with his election campaign. They say a lot of things, but if ever there was a case where Occam’s razor applied, it’s this one. Trump is surrounded by criminal suspicion because he’s a criminal.

It’s Simple: Trump Is Treated Like a Criminal Because He’s a Criminal​

Trump’s life has been one long criminal enterprise. Democrats, make sure people remember.​

You are, I’m sure, familiar with Occam’s razor. It’s the old philosophical theorem that holds that the simplest explanation for an event, the one requiring the fewest assumptions, is probably the best explanation. If you wake up in the morning and there’s snow on the lawn, there are any number of possible explanations. Maybe some friends played a practical joke on you and dumped snow in your yard. Maybe space aliens visited during your slumber and dusted your lawn with the white stuff. Or—maybe it snowed last night.
Republicans keep asking, completely dishonestly, why so much criminal suspicion surrounds Donald Trump. They say it’s all being orchestrated by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland. They insist it’s an effort to interfere with his election campaign. They say a lot of things, but if ever there was a case where Occam’s razor applied, it’s this one. Trump is surrounded by criminal suspicion because he’s a criminal.
I think Occam's Razor is bullshit, but I agree with the point you are making here. Trump is treated like a criminal...BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL.

I think Occam's Razor is bullshit, but I agree with the point you are making here. Trump is treated like a criminal...BECAUSE HE IS A CRIMINAL.
Trump is also treated as a
What Occam said was don't create new entities to explain a phenomenon.
Occam's Razor is one of the two misused philosophical propositions. (Pascal's Wager being the other.)

It was used reasonably here, but I prefer to keep it out of discussions.

Trump is also treated as a

Occam's Razor is one of the two misused philosophical propositions. (Pascal's Wager being the other.)

It was used reasonably here, but I prefer to keep it out of discussions.
It is just a way of saying simpler explanations should be aimed for. It has no philosophical value.

But, what is the misuse of Pascal's Wager you see?

Ockham’s “nominalism,” in both the first and the second of the above senses, is often viewed as derived from a common source: an underlying concern for ontological parsimony. This is summed up in the famous slogan known as “Ockham’s Razor,” often expressed as “Don’t multiply entities beyond necessity.” Although the sentiment is certainly Ockham’s, that particular formulation is nowhere to be found in his texts.

Trump is one of the most investigated men in the country and the left still has to invent crimes to pin on him.

:bullshit:

Hmmm... So both trump and Biden have about 40% of the vote. Neither are winning numbers. The question becomes how is one of them going to get an additional 10% or so.

trump's strategy of radical whining will not help him with the moderate voters he needs.
Trump is winning the electoral vote race.

Trump is winning the electoral vote race.
No, he is not. He does not have a solid majority in enough states to get elected to be President. he has a lot of 41% to 40% in states that he desperately needs. The question becomes how will the undecideds break.

If trump had 51% in polls in battleground states, he would be winning the electoral vote.

It is just a way of saying simpler explanations should be aimed for. It has no philosophical value.

But, what is the misuse of Pascal's Wager you see?
It assumes an omniscient god who cannot tell when someone is faking it.

Trump suckers keep getting dumber by the day. Even they seem tired of having to repeat his lies.
All Trump really wants to do is to get this election thrown into the House.

If he does that...he becomes president.

Back