It’s Simple: Trump Is Treated Like a Criminal Because He’s a Criminal

Nope. This race will be won in the swing states and Trump is currently ahead in the swing states.
...based on what?

The type of polls that predicted HIllary was a lock, this far out?

And nobody needs to invent crimes to get Trump, when he commits new crimes constantly. The challenge is picking which ones to prioritize.

...based on what?

And nobody needs to invent crimes to get Trump, when he commits new crimes constantly. The challenge is picking which ones to prioritize.
Nope Q Pee Pee The Trafalgar Group correctly predicted Trump would win in 2016 and now how Trump ahead by 5.3% this year too. What crimes were Trump convicted of that anyone else has ever been convicted of, Pee Pee?

Trump is one of the most investigated men in the country and the left still has to invent crimes to pin on him.

:bullshit:
Would you like some CHEESE with that WHINE?

Dude, GROW A PAIR and just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

People are sick of watching you KISS TRUMP'S FAT CROOKED FELONIOUS ASS here in the forum!

Nope Q Pee Pee The Trafalgar Group correctly predicted Trump would win in 2016 and now how Trump ahead by 5.3% this year too. What crimes were Trump convicted of that anyone else has ever been convicted of, Pee Pee?
Is this the same Trafalgar Group who became a laughing stock when their polling was one of the strongest predicting a Red Wave in 2018 MT's??

Who missed on all these KEY races?

Do you need more as i have a lot more KEY races misses by Trafalgar group.

So i will let you tell me again, why you are so in love with any polling?

And the statutes Trump broke Federally and by State are quoted to you constantly so if you do not know by now, you are too stupid to comprehend them.

...based on what?

What crimes?

Back