It’s Simple: Trump Is Treated Like a Criminal Because He’s a Criminal

That does seem to be his strategy. The Speaker of the House is pretty much indicating this.
Yup.

Going to be more Republican majority states than Democratic majority states...and majority wins if the election goes to the House.

If it goes to the House legally, I have no problem with it...and will consider it an election won fair and square.

If it goes to the House because of phony electors...I hope some of those electors (and Trump) end up in prison for the rest of their lives.

Yup.

Going to be more Republican majority states than Democratic majority states...and majority wins if the election goes to the House.

If it goes to the House legally, I have no problem with it...and will consider it an election won fair and square.

If it goes to the House because of phony electors...I hope some of those electors (and Trump) end up in prison for the rest of their lives.
STFU Frankie you are sill the one bitching about Hillary 3,000,000 votes.

No, he is not. He does not have a solid majority in enough states to get elected to be President. he has a lot of 41% to 40% in states that he desperately needs. The question becomes how will the undecideds break.

If trump had 51% in polls in battleground states, he would be winning the electoral vote.
Nope. This race will be won in the swing states and Trump is currently ahead in the swing states.

STFU Frankie you are sill the one bitching about Hillary 3,000,000 votes.
I am not bitching about it. As far as I am concerned, Trump won that election fair and square.

You are one of the people always claiming any elections you lose were lost because of scams or bullshit.

It’s Simple: Trump Is Treated Like a Criminal Because He’s a Criminal​

Trump’s life has been one long criminal enterprise. Democrats, make sure people remember.​

You are, I’m sure, familiar with Occam’s razor. It’s the old philosophical theorem that holds that the simplest explanation for an event, the one requiring the fewest assumptions, is probably the best explanation. If you wake up in the morning and there’s snow on the lawn, there are any number of possible explanations. Maybe some friends played a practical joke on you and dumped snow in your yard. Maybe space aliens visited during your slumber and dusted your lawn with the white stuff. Or—maybe it snowed last night.
Republicans keep asking, completely dishonestly, why so much criminal suspicion surrounds Donald Trump. They say it’s all being orchestrated by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland. They insist it’s an effort to interfere with his election campaign. They say a lot of things, but if ever there was a case where Occam’s razor applied, it’s this one. Trump is surrounded by criminal suspicion because he’s a criminal.
False authority fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

Back