It's time to take the gloves off!

And you're out!

"Here we have arguably one of the worst administrations in history, in terms of doing what it said it would do..."

It’s one thing for a coterie of liberals at a late-night Washington soiree to say that George W. Bush was the worst president in their lifetimes.

It’s another thing when the same is said by the nation’s 238 leading presidential scholars, who have been polled annually for the last 28 years.

President Bush ranked worst among modern presidents — and the fifth worst in history, according to the poll by the Siena Research Institute.

Ranking first? President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who led the country from 1933 until his death in 1945.

“Today, just one year after leaving office, the former president has found himself in the bottom five at 39th rated especially poorly in handling the economy, communication, ability to compromise, foreign policy accomplishments and intelligence. Rounding out the bottom five are four presidents that have held that dubious distinction each time the survey has been conducted: Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin Pierce.”

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1d8TF)

Not that anyone in the Romney camp is listening to the conservatives screaming this in unison, but the gloves need to come off. This administration needs to be confronted DAILY on as many failures as can be feasibly squeezed in. For every Bain question, there should be two Solyndra questions and a Fast & Furious question waiting to be fired back. For every smirk about Romney's wealth, there needs to be two smirks about Obama's endless vacations and golfing. And following each volley, the laundry list of failures this administration has had in policy, needs to be raised. It's time to stop the "nice guy" bullshit, and take off the gloves, before you get clobbered, Mr. Romney!

THIS is why RINOs are full of fail, imo. Romney was supposed to be "The Guy" ....the only one who could beat Obama! That's what we were told, all through the primaries by the RINOs, we can't nominate anyone else and have a chance... well, he's nominated, here's that chance! Already, out of the shoot, they've raised this Bain issue, and how are the RINOs handling it? They are calling for Romney to release his tax returns and "put an end to this" ...but we already know that won't be the end to this. That will be the beginning! It would merely serve to give them more fodder. More juicy detail they can use to continue to distract from Obama's dismal record.

Obama has failed to deliver on virtually EVERY promise he made when he ran in 2008. Yet Romney finds himself on the defensive, trying to explain events that happened over a decade ago, getting caught up in the minutia, and allowing his opponent to control the conversation....Which incidentally, is light years from a discussion of Obama's failed policies and record. Wake the fuck up, RINOs! This is why you are so pathetic as a political entity! Here we have arguably one of the worst administrations in history, in terms of doing what it said it would do, and you can't lay a glove on them because you're too busy stepping and fetching, trying to explain things that don't need explaining. Totally PLAYED by the Democrats. Knocked entirely off you game by a blustered-up, hyped-up, trumped-up pack of lies and half-truths, they've concocted for just that purpose, and it worked beautifully. And what's worse? The "best" is yet to come! Just as sure as you've shown them how easy it is to derail the conversation, you can expect even more of this.

It's time to take off the gloves, Mr. Romney. Stop trying to be nice, stop trying to "address their concerns," stop buying into their rhetoric and placating them, and fucking back your ears and go on the attack! Peel the fucking paint off the walls! Go after these people on THEIR record, and stop trying to appease them on yours! Democrats are never going to be satisfied, Mr. Romney, you should understand that by now. You can't show them enough tax returns or documents to cause them to let this go or change their minds. That's just not going to happen in this universe. Stop listening to RINOs, who couldn't get Bob Dole elected, couldn't get John McCain elected, and won't get you elected. Start being a conservative, running on a conservative platform, and attack this idiot's administration on it's MANY failures, relentlessly! That's the ONLY chance you have!

These people took the gloves off a long time ago. They don't fight fair, they aren't going to be reasonable, or good political sports about it. They are going to lie, deceive, manipulate, concoct, hyper-sensationalize and bluster, because they have no record to run on! You can not win playing their game, Mr. Romney, and you should understand this. I mean, come up with some witty Reaganesque line to shut down his yapping media sycophants when they want to know about releasing documents or whatever... "I'll be glad to put my tax records on the table with the president's academic records, whenever he is ready, but I don't think that will make his presidential record any less failing!" Take every opportunity to turn whatever distraction, into a discussion of Obama's FAILURE as president. Do this relentlessly, without fail... Stop listening to RINOs and BE A CONSERVATIVE!

Amen. Couldn't have said it better

That's right, BAC... get it all out of your system! Because in January, when the majority Tea Party Congress convenes, we're going to need the left to be worn out from fighting and ready to make nice, so we can get the country back on her feet again quickly. We're going to have a lot to do, and we won't have time for Liberals to drag everything down into a mealy-mouthed mish-mash of sour grapes and denial... so get that out of your system now, while the gettin' is good!

I do appreciate the humor. :0)

I think there's more of a parallel between the tax returns and Obama's birth certificate than most realize.......Obama didn't release his birth certificate for years because it kept people fixated on it and not asking more relevant questions like "why the fuck haven't you got a budget yet".......Romney's doing the same thing with his tax returns.....let the left keep asking the same questions for the next 100 days....by November the voters will be sick of hearing the question, while Romney points out the realities of Obama's fuckups with the economy.....

win/win situation.....

Absolutely! He needs to go on the offensive and stop trying to play their game. He needs to take the approach, that, hey.. you can ask me a question i'm not going to answer, and i am going to attack Obama's record, or you can ask me something pertinent to the campaign. That's how the left plays this shit, if they don't want to talk about it, they don't. We've got tax frauds in charge of our treasury and an AD so corrupt he's on the brink of impeachment, but try to get one of these idiots here to talk about ANY of it...Try to get ANY Democrat! They blow shit like Bain off before they get out of the damn shower in the morning!

I think there's more of a parallel between the tax returns and Obama's birth certificate than most realize

There's absolutely no comparison. Obama released his birth certificate to shut up crazies like you. Unfortunately, he should have realized insanity doesn't reason.

Romney is saying "Fuck You!" to a time-honored tradition of presidential candidates releasing tax returns. One instituted by his father.

Read, if you're capable. I'll only post the most important part.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/18/opinion/kleinbard-canellos-romney-tax/index.html

The U.S. presidency is a position of immense magnitude and requires a thorough vetting. What the American people deserve is a complete and honest presentation by Romney of how his wealth was accumulated, where it is now invested, what purpose is served by all the various offshore vehicles in which he has an interest and what his financial relationship with Bain Capital has been since his retirement from the company. These are all factors that go to the heart of his character and values.

For a nominee to America's highest office, a clear and transparent reporting of his finances should be nothing more than routine.

There's absolutely no comparison. Obama released his birth certificate to shut up crazies like you. Unfortunately, he should have realized insanity doesn't reason.

Romney is saying "Fuck You!" to a time-honored tradition of presidential candidates releasing tax returns. One instituted by his father.

Read, if you're capable. I'll only post the most important part.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/18/opinion/kleinbard-canellos-romney-tax/index.html

Romney is complying with the letter of the law similar to OWEdummy. Stop your whining. Everyone knows Romney is rich. If it worked for the Killerdy's errr I mean Kennedy's ..........

Romney is complying with the letter of the law similar to OWEdummy. Stop your whining. Everyone knows Romney is rich. If it worked for the Killerdy's errr I mean Kennedy's ..........

His own is starting to chew on him for not releasing more tax returns. It isn't just the Democrats.

It has been going on since 2007

I hate to correct you, Rana, but the Obama vetting began in 2004 when he gave the keynote speech at the DNC.

His own is starting to chew on him for not releasing more tax returns. It isn't just the Democrats.

You're telling me! They're falling over each other to criticize him

really?.....there's at least one similarity.....lip flapping partisan goons posting threads about it one after another.....

...and it ain't goin' away! Tee Hee!

It has been going on since 2007

Apparently not, since he is already president. The pinhead made the point that we shouldn't "hire" a president without proper vetting. Why in the hell has THIS become a tactic of the left... you make one argument, and when that is refuted, another one of you, jumps in and pretends a completely different argument was made? If we're supposed to give Romney an anal cavity search, why didn't Obama get one too? If we're going to drag out old documents and examine Bain, why didn't we drag out old documents and examine Bill Ayers or Franklin Raines?

romney-boxing-hissseff.jpg

That's right, BAC... get it all out of your system! Because in January, when the majority Tea Party Congress convenes, we're going to need the left to be worn out from fighting and ready to make nice, so we can get the country back on her feet again quickly. We're going to have a lot to do, and we won't have time for Liberals to drag everything down into a mealy-mouthed mish-mash of sour grapes and denial... so get that out of your system now, while the gettin' is good!

And then you woke up...it was just a dream, sha boom, sha boom!

I hate to correct you, Rana, but the Obama vetting began in 2004 when he gave the keynote speech at the DNC.

You're telling me! They're falling over each other to criticize him

...and it ain't goin' away! Tee Hee!

Howey, I stand corrected, you are right, it did start in 2004

Apparently not, since he is already president. The pinhead made the point that we shouldn't "hire" a president without proper vetting. Why in the hell has THIS become a tactic of the left... you make one argument, and when that is refuted, another one of you, jumps in and pretends a completely different argument was made? If we're supposed to give Romney an anal cavity search, why didn't Obama get one too? If we're going to drag out old documents and examine Bain, why didn't we drag out old documents and examine Bill Ayers or Franklin Raines?
This is laughable...there has been an industry built on the right around Obama and dragging up ludicrous charges against him from day one. They enjoy these conspiracy theories so much they are being dug up to recycle this election as well. Romney needs to be open with his personal information and pointing fingers at Obama is a lame argument. What a joke.

Back